Road Test: New Mustang 5.0 VS M3 by Motor Trend

whatever. When driving a mustang you'll still look like a douche that wears point zero shirts and parasuco jeans and hangs out at marabou. When driving a M3 you'll look like someone who has money. plain and simple.

I think it's the other way around. BMW drivers are known to be the ultimate d-bag.

Yes I do but this actually happened to him, hybrid system will run off the hybrid system up to certain speed if the car needs more power it will turn on the engine and the engine will in turn recharge the batteries like a generator, however when my uncle test drove the fusion this didnt work properly. It was a malfunction in the system. The car stalled on him on the highway after 8 miles.

BTW im 26 so dont be so arrogant like you know everything i was trying to prove a point that all manufacturers can have bad cars and good cars, so before your start trying to insult people make sure you check your own date of birth and dont act like a 12 year old

You sure showed me! I'll remember this day forever!

Keep up the good work. One day you'll reach my level of knowledge.

Les gars voyons assayé pas de comparé une M3 a une mustang sti!!!
Je peux accordé que a ford que c'est le premier char sport qui font que c'est pas que le 1/4 de mile qui est privélégier, y faut leur donné ca.

La m3 C'est toute les composantes de l'auto qui son de meilleur qualité et l'ingénérie. Any way le monde comprenne pas ca. Y faut que tu aille en allemagne pour voir comment tout fonctionne dans ce pays la pour comprendre comment y réfléchissent et comprendre comment qu'ils arrivent a fabriqué des autos.

Si l'important c'est de tiré un hood en avant et que sa te donne le feeling d'avoir une grosse bizoune dans tes shorts bin c'est le char que sa te prend l'gros.

How many BMW's have you owned? I see you have a Mustang and im sure you take car of it very well, but dont judge a car without at least comparing them properly.

M@NU: "are you saying a mustang isint reliable ?"

No but I would like to see how many repairs and what was repaired in both of these cars 5 years from now. None of us can judge either of these cars reliability yet and to be honest if any of us were to buy either of these cars we would want to know that 5-6 years from now they would still run and look like the day we just bought it. (Especially the bm since it is double the price). Yes I know BMW has also had reliability issues with some of there cars but so has Ford. I always judge the reliability form what was changed and after how long. At the same time since the mustang does cost half the price if lets say the car after 5 years only has a couple problems more or less than the BMW than sure the mustang is more reliable but lets say you had to change the trann, the suspension, there's some rust on the car than you cant say its more reliable. We'll know more in a couple of years but for the price it is the best bang for the buck and I probably would buy one over the M3 but we cant say its better until a few years from now.
I have an 05 mustang GT with 92,000km which I purchased new.
The car is heavily modified 543rwhp on the stock motor and trans.

I have had a couple of differential failures and last week the hydraulic slave cylinder let go.
Ican't blame Ford for those failures because the clutch I had in the car was 2x stiffer than the factory one.

As for the differential what do you expect when you dump the clutch at 5,500rpm on slicks every chance you get.

The car has never had any issues such as electrical or even trim pieces falling off or getting loose.
The engine and trans are bulletproof as far as I'm concerned.

I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another Ford after owning this car.
This is coming from a guy who always had Hondas & Acuras.

My boss has an 05 and its definitely built better than the models from previous years, so its good to know that the 05's are well built. I actually like the exterior styling of the 10-11 (look a bit smaller and sportier) more than the 05-09.

The two cars do lean towards different markets muscle over styling, Ford probably wont ever really change their interiors because they know the market that they're aiming for doesn't care about the interior but rather the engine and upgrades, or people who just want a mustang because its a mustang, like people want an m3 because its an m3 but i know BMW fans who don't like the m3 they prefer the 5 series over the 3 series.

It's very hard to convince a euro fan that any american car is worth while buying, and if you go to the states (Detroit) try and convince a guy there to buy an m3 over a mustang, but one thing is for sure both cars will now be put up against each other on tracks everywhere and it will make for good competition. Companies will try and outdo each other even if the two cars are for different markets and everyone will have different arguments and hopefully in the end the consumer wins. As we all ready saw in another post Rousch started releasing upgrades so it'll be interesting. Will BMW drop there price? No, do they care? No because in the end it wont stop people from buying the M3 cause the market they geared this car for can pay it. Is it better quality? can't say, its a fucking sexy car and i would buy one but at the price they sell might as well buy a GTR, otherwise ya id take the mustang.

Les gars voyons assayé pas de comparé une M3 a une mustang sti!!!
Je peux accordé que a ford que c'est le premier char sport qui font que c'est pas que le 1/4 de mile qui est privélégier, y faut leur donné ca.

La m3 C'est toute les composantes de l'auto qui son de meilleur qualité et l'ingénérie. Any way le monde comprenne pas ca. Y faut que tu aille en allemagne pour voir comment tout fonctionne dans ce pays la pour comprendre comment y réfléchissent et comprendre comment qu'ils arrivent a fabriqué des autos.

Si l'important c'est de tiré un hood en avant et que sa te donne le feeling d'avoir une grosse bizoune dans tes shorts bin c'est le char que sa te prend l'gros.

est ben bonne celle-la cé sur que les composante electrique de bmw sont meilleur que ford avec la quantité probleme de mauvais ground qu'on vois sur le bmw et arbre de noel allumer dans le dash c'est officiel que cé meilleur que ford tu devrais aller en allemagne et y rester je crois que la propagande bosch ta affecté serieusement

I think it's the other way around. BMW drivers are known to be the ultimate d-bag.

i agree.

I love mustangs and i've owned hondas too. The best resale value is not even a point to make. Japanese cars have better resale value than american cars.. can't even be debated in my opinion.

Great job on that new mustang though!! looks like a lot of fun

C'est que je veux dire pour la qualité des composantes!! Si y font sa pour le moteur imagine pour le reste!!
J'ai pas vue de gars aussis avec des anneaux dans le nez joué après ca!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TDLn6c0pwA&feature=related"]YouTube- BMW M3 V8 Engine Dyno Test/Assembly[/ame]

Sa c'est le nouveau moteur pour la prochaine gérération de m3

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CPEmEs7NYQ"]YouTube- New BMW ///M-Power Engine[/ame]

who cares que le moteur ait ete chouchouté a sa construction
j'aime ben la stabilité des lignes de montages moi

de toute facon, au bout de la ligne c'est le fun qu'on a sur la piste qui est important

If I had the money id probably go with the M3 just to be different, there are WAY too many Stangs around town but I have nothing against them.

C'est que je veux dire pour la qualité des composantes!! Si y font sa pour le moteur imagine pour le reste!!
J'ai pas vue de gars aussis avec des anneaux dans le nez joué après ca!!

YouTube- BMW M3 V8 Engine Dyno Test/Assembly

Sa c'est le nouveau moteur pour la prochaine gérération de m3

YouTube- New BMW ///M-Power Engine
550 horses at the crank that most likely will only be about 30 horses more MAX at the wheels than the previous generation don't get it twisted.

i dont know bout the douchebag thing but going to work today I ran across a stang GT 04 model, black with exhaust and beat pumping and damn that dude thinks he was the shiet lol. He looked like he wanted to race and he even spit on my lane lol. damn I wanted to rape him but too much traffic.

If you wanted to race him, your'e not better than him...
Anyway, there's nothing wrong with red lights runs when there is no traffic. Sadly, in the erea I delivery, there aren't racers.

Back