News: 2012 Nissan GT-R Leaks - Special RWD Mode included

you don't make sense. technology = slower, therefore GTR = shitter. enjoy your broken transmissions fanboys.

:dunno:

In what world do you live in? (I haven't be to the OT lately, I figure you haven't changed.)

DCT shifts faster
Adjustable TC makes you faster (see 458, 599GTO, F1 cars)
Adjustable suspension makes you faster

What kind of a douche are you? Wait, you're Sandro.

Move along.

omg its so nicee. I dont care however it looks and what people say. GTR is GTR. I rather buy this than any german or super cars. This is the BEST japanese car you can ever get and willl last forever. Rich people drives automatic so thats why this car has no manual. None of us here probably can afford one anyways ... ill wait 10 years later ;)

Random question: I saw one park yesterday and it took well over 5 mins for the headlights to shut off. Anyone know if it's just a retardedly long period for the timeout we're used to seeing on other cars or is it a safety features for idiots who forget to close them?

Random question: I saw one park yesterday and it took well over 5 mins for the headlights to shut off. Anyone know if it's just a retardedly long period for the timeout we're used to seeing on other cars or is it a safety features for idiots who forget to close them?

Its probably like my car

5minutes shutoff is when you forgot to close them and your not in auto mode.

In Auto mode 45 sec delay.

So, you'll have less fun in a GTR because it has no manual tranny...please give me a break. I'm sure you wouldnt give a fuck about the manual gearbox seconds after starting the engine...

I drove many dual clutch car (including the GTR) and most are just frustrating. Losing the ability to depower the driven wheel is another big issue when traction is lost (downrigth scary in winter). Lambo E-gear, nissan gtr, audi dsg, they all become the one thing all your attention focuses on when you drive those cars and it really takes away the driving pleasure.

On top of that the GTR is BIG, you don't see to well out of it, you don't feel much either. It's a very fast car but I've had more fun driving sports sedan or lowly 240hp s2000. And the trannys do blow.

The only attraction I could see to cars like the GTR is that a clueless driver can be fast or it would make a pretty neat drunk banzai run car.

I drove many dual clutch car (including the GTR) and most are just frustrating. Losing the ability to depower the driven wheel is another big issue when traction is lost (downrigth scary in winter). Lambo E-gear, nissan gtr, audi dsg, they all become the one thing all your attention focuses on when you drive those cars and it really takes away the driving pleasure.

On top of that the GTR is BIG, you don't see to well out of it, you don't feel much either. It's a very fast car but I've had more fun driving sports sedan or lowly 240hp s2000. And the trannys do blow.

The only attraction I could see to cars like the GTR is that a clueless driver can be fast or it would make a pretty neat drunk banzai run car.

Je vois pas pourquoi tu parles de lambo , gtr et audi r8 et d'hiver dans la même phrase.:dunno:

Je vois pas pourquoi tu parles de lambo , gtr et audi r8 et d'hiver dans la même phrase.:dunno:

La r8 n'a pas une transmission dual-clutch, c'est une r-tronic bien standard, de la vraie merde.

Mon client avec le gtr la conduit l'hiver et je ne voit pas pourquoi n'importe qui d'autre ne le ferais pas, c'est awd, mille systeme de drivers assist et c'est une voiture japonnaise neuve pas une ferrari 250gto. Et puis les dsg, c'est sur le gti, les audi, les bmw, les porsches, les evo, etc... tous d'autres voiture conduite l'hiver.

De plus tu peux avoir une perte de traction l'ete aussi et encore la ca serait pratique quand ca l'arrive de pouvoir clutcher...

Back