2011 Frozen Grey M3 Coupe on eBay

boxcarracer

What a sweet color
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160462079860&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

STEALTH31of1.jpg

They have a flat black M3 in the showroom at BMW Laval... Sick, but I'd never buy a flat black car. I'd rather have it shiny!

So you’ve chosen your new car, all that’s left to do is to choose the colour. Now if you are a BMW M3 owner there is another option alongside the normal shiny showroom paint charts, Frozen Grey.
However if this is the colour for you be warned that you will also get a lesson in how to clean your new car. BMW have apparently said that any new owners of the 2011 Frozen Grey M3, will now have to sign a “maintenance agreement”. This additional paperwork states that the car should never be polished or waxed, and never to be put through an automatic car wash.
Instead BMW is advising that any bugs, bird droppings, tree sap etc, should be removed immediately with a soft sponge without wiping too hard. Obviously your helpful dealer will be able to sell you the correct products in order to maintain your matte finish. Bimmerfest have reported that the M3′s warranty will not cover any damage caused to the paintwork through owners neglect.
BMW are also suggesting that any customers not wishing to sign the agreement will not be able to take delivery of their new M3. So the question is, do you pay the extra for the exclusive Frozen Grey M3 that you can’t clean ? Give us your thoughts.

lol

hahahaha 115000 for an M3, I'd so take AMG C63 and 50k in my pocket or even add a bit more and go for SLS. I feel bad for people who pay that much for just a name. BMW is Apple of car industry, selling mediocre products for high prices thanks to amazing marketing policy

hahahaha 115000 for an M3, I'd so take AMG C63 and 50k in my pocket or even add a bit more and go for SLS. I feel bad for people who pay that much for just a name. BMW is Apple of car industry, selling mediocre products for high prices thanks to amazing marketing policy

you own one. lol

Back