Photoshoot: 2JZ + Z32 =Tits

rb26 would have made more sense, keep it in the family
nice swap none the less finally a 300zx that is easy to work on.

Wow...a 300ZX with room to work in the engine bay? I never thought I would see the day. :p

wow.. what a shitty mix.. take out a good nissan engine to put it a good toyota engine?.... what a stupid idea.. mad hate it.

because toyota's are more reliable from what I have heard , doesn't suprise me tho I see more and more toyota motors in nissan and other cars for that matter. Like bmw, s2000 etc youtube it and you will see

because toyota's are more reliable from what I have heard , doesn't suprise me tho I see more and more toyota motors in nissan and other cars for that matter. Like bmw, s2000 etc youtube it and you will see

and normally i have no problem with it if the company doesent have a good engine of its own..

voir qu'il vende sa jai regarder le build depuis l'an passer lorsque ste char la etais une dompe avec un VG30de N/A de 222hp.... ses vraiment une beast!

pfff I'm on bolt-ons at that power level. He could have build his motor at the price of this swap.

he built it to whore out the 'dressupbolts' thing so it's gonna be a write-off either way. Great price though for anybody looking to pick up a SUPER clean z... like very very clean.

Back