so you think you got balls?

Going up aint that bad.. but going down.. holy shit, looking to put ur foot down on something must be nuts.

That is insane. I think I would be fine climbing up, with out that bag and with out a helmet cam, but I think getting down would be too scary, unless I can leave a 200ft rope attached to the top as I make my way down.

It's like climbing the magic bean stalk.

Oh and this is with the ability to turn on and off god_mode and gravity_0 at any given time...

Holy shit my hands got sweaty just from watching this. I'd only do it if I had a parachute. Work is done and you got an easy way down.

offre moi la fortune de n'importe quel homme sur terre pi j'tenvoie chier si c'est apres etre monté en haut de ca

jfeel tout croche a partir du DÉBUT du video

Cleaning the gutters on my bungalow already scares me enough, this is amazing. Whatever they pay him it's not enough.

DUDE THIS guy needs to be paid 200k + WAT THE FRIG he got balls omfg... manouvering like its eating candy holy shit

Holy shit my hands got sweaty just from watching this. I'd only do it if I had a parachute. Work is done and you got an easy way down.

I just noticed mine where too after seeing your post haha

I couldnt imagine having to do that... Not with my huge fear of heights

Ben voyon donc, ca aucun sens!!! Y doit venter en esti en haut en plus. Y'a meme pas l'air attacher.

Je travail en hauteur tout les jours mais la...

edit: Il est pas attacher omfg

J'vire fou juste à regarder le video. Surtout la partie "free climbing", t'espere pas manqué ou glisser "la marche" en redescendant:run:

Back