UltraRide 2010 part2 - REWIND

Any pictures of me and Veronique my blow up doll?

pas mal cute Veronique hahahahaha

urrewind194copy.jpg

I hope everyone had a great day, and enjoyed the sights and the cruise. I know I sure did. While some people might want to 'Rip it', with the police near by and the risk - it sure was nice to keep a steady pace and see 150 cars in a row

I'd like to thank Kosta and the rest of the UltraRide crew for putting on another great ride. While they can't control things such as the speed people are travelling or their skill levels as drivers - they did pull off another successful UltraRide.

I know that not everyone managed to get giveaways this time around - and that last time we actually had given away prize vouchers - but I just wanted to make sure that you guys are aware of the discounts that MontrealRacing members get at Perry Performance and Competition.

Make sure that when you call the store for your tires, brakes, normal autoparts, performance pieces, or competition equipment (Helmets, suits, driving shoes, fire ext.) that you mention you are from Montreal Racing and that you want the account 7777 pricing.

For those of you who want to hone your driving skills and drive fast in the corners... check out the 'Lapping' forum and stay tuned for AISA Academy in the Spring.

Si jamais quelqu'un a des photos de ma voiture( Nissan Spec V Bleu avec mags noir) ça serais cool!

Celle la??

UR006.jpg

Pour moi sa as été une bonne chose que le civic a fait une sortit de route, sa ma permis de faire la ride lolll

désoler pour le propriétaire... mais avec les tires a fesses comme sa c'est un peu normal....

UR002.jpg

UR003.jpg

C'est 2 photos la c'est pour mmgg2

UR004.jpg

UR005.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Est-ce qui en a qui aurrait des photo de mon auto c la golf mk3 rouge avec un hood boser qu'on peut appercevoir sur la premiere photo dans ma serie?????

Back