UltraRide 2010 part2 - REWIND

We are proud to announce we are an EAT SLEEP RACE Authorized Dealer
Click on the image below to see our store where you can purchase the UR stickers and EAT SLEEP RACE Apparel

Hey BigMax, j'espère que tu m'en veux pas trop, j'adore tes photo mais yavais une coupe de trucs dans le décor qui me dérangeais un peu, donc je l'ai ai retouché un brin, j'espère que j'avais le droit :D

supra4_avant.jpg

supra4_apres.jpg

supra5_avant.jpg

supra5_apres.jpg

Hey guys here's the clip I promised. Ran into a WHOLE bunch of problems so it didnt turn out quite as planned and the footage is shaky (due to filming out of a window at high speeds) and the audio is unusable (due to the same reasons). Also when uploading it to youtube I couldnt get the HD version to work so if anyone knows where I can upload that I could get you guys a 720p version. anywho.. here's the link !

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO !
Is that a G8 in that vid :yikes:... Is there going to be another one like this next year?

Here are a few of my shots, taken either by myself or my girlfriend. A tad late but hey, it's better late than never. :D

Les autres photos sont ici:

IMG_9414_30.jpg

Feel free to take the pics. And if anyone has shots of my four-door integra, return the favor and post 'em up!

-jkaic

to fresh ... any1 know whats the name of the song they used in the video

hey guys im looking for some videos of te ur rewind of my bieit ws the blue and wite gixxer 1000 if ne1 has some cips can u post them plz thnks

Back