UltraRide 2010 part2 - REWIND

So you were the one in the s4 that followed us at the end. I was in the 300.I was so lost! When I saw you start following us, I kept telling myself, please don't follow! LOL we completely missed the last turn.
Nice car!

yeahh

towards the end i was following my friend (03 green mustang gt) like 5 cars back. i late found out he didnt know i was following him and he was taking a different route home. then after i realised u guys were just as lost as i, i did like 3 u turns trying to find the road but in the end said fuck it and took the 50 back

en voila une mec !
urrewind005copy.jpg

Malade! Jtavais vu la prend en plus haha moi et mes chums on est dans le backround!

merci!

:run:je recherche une civic avec un pac man qui mange une chick.... ya fait un video de mon 626 blanc hood noir suivie dune skyline dans un secteur malade.
ou nimporte qui a des photos de mon 626 ze ou de mon chien(husky alaskan)

et la fameuse civic a suivie au debut un de mes chums avec sa smart blanche
recherche video-photo dun mazda 626 blanc et une smart blanche

I was screwing around a bit on photoshop, took some pictures (THAT I DID NOT TAKE, I believe BigMax took them) and tweaked them a bit, I kinda like em...

supraeditjpg.jpg

and this one I did a whole Background replacement and tweak...

s13city.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have shots of my E90 BMW? It was the only Mystic Blue Metallic 3 series.

Would love to get some rolling shots!!

Thanks,

Sean

mon aile a match tellemnt pasd ahhaha heuresement l'été prochain je la rouille au complet pi je slam le char

I was screwing around a bit on photoshop, took some pictures (THAT I DID NOT TAKE, I believe BigMax took them) and tweaked them a bit, I kinda like em...

supraeditjpg.jpg

and this one I did a whole Background replacement and tweak...

s13city.jpg

La photo de la s13 Est ce quelle est rapetissé ??? si oui shoot moi la grosse stp frank35991@msn.com Est MALADE !!!!! MERCI

Back