UltraRide 2010 part2 - REWIND

How did no one take a picture of the Sans-ZO van???? lol

since you really seem to wanna have this van, i joined 2 pics where i had half of the van in the back so you could have a full pic hahahaha

urrewind169.jpg

urrewind462copy.jpg

big props to bigmax

So you were the one in the s4 that followed us at the end. I was in the 300.I was so lost! When I saw you start following us, I kept telling myself, please don't follow! LOL we completely missed the last turn.
Nice car!

Car looks real good man! Saw you at the Laurentides meet two weeks ago, sounds like a cammed 16V(pretty much sounds like mine), is it? :D

It's only a 8V ABA... but on Schrick 276. Doesn't rock on the straights but damn this thing is glued to the road!

OOOhhhh i see, well its just a little joke this pic is not really good since it's 2 half joined togheter but you wanted one so i managed something hehehe

Hey BigMax tu prend des asti de belles pics :D Ten aurais pas une de ma voiture? Toyota Supra MKIV blanche avec des Volk Racing noir !?
Ou n'importe qui d'autre je suis preneur !! :)

Cetais ma première UR, vraiment cool j'ai adoré la ride, le chemin était SICK!

I'll be there next year!

A scam? Ask the people who saw me do a live demonstration in Tremblant. Everyone was impressed.

There are a lot of bullshit waterless products out there, but Sans-ZO is the real deal. And on top of that, it's from Quebec, it's biodegradable and it's not any more expensive.

It's faaaaaarrr from a scam.

I'd be glad to show anyone a live demo if they think it's a scam! lol

And yes, I own the Montreal operations.

Hey BigMax tu prend des asti de belles pics :D Ten aurais pas une de ma voiture? Toyota Supra MKIV blanche avec des Volk Racing noir !?
Ou n'importe qui d'autre je suis preneur !! :)

Cetais ma première UR, vraiment cool j'ai adoré la ride, le chemin était SICK!

I'll be there next year!
wow c'est vraiment gentil man ! merci beaucoup, tien voici des pics de ta supra ! en passant, nice ride !

urrewind149copy.jpg

urrewind343copy.jpg

Back