help!! Car impounded + need inspection!!

^^I was being sarcastic, You have a chance of beating this. I've known 3 people on this website who have gotten out of paying these type of tickets. The cop definitely went overboard

You want to win? PM Chaos he is a nice guy that is lawyer (search in on the forum)

Or talk to SOS ticket.

They will handle it.

they took pics of your car, but the important thing is to get your car back on the road unless you want to keep it in your garage from now on. Right now your car wont be let back on the road, changing stuff before the inspection will avoid you going back for a second inspection.

^ ok i guess i'll change the stuff and get the car inspected, and yes i would like to contest these tickets if i can, because it is very hard for me to pay for all of this without saving up for a few months since i'm a student.

you might be able to contest the suspension, maybe the tints if he didnt take a reading. Get a real measurement of your tires, unless they were finished. Cant do anything about the bumper or cat...

^ i'm not sure if he took the readings on the tints.

my tires were not finish, but this is the last summer i can drive with it.

bumper reflector sticker? and cat... i don't know...

I don't know what is so confusing.. you got caught for illegal things on your car, how can you expect those things to pass at a safety check?

your tires need to be at LEAST 4/32 or over, you don't really need a cat, you need stock lights, tints need to be removed..

Just so you know, the days of paying the mechanics to have the car passed with exceptions are over.

I don't know what is so confusing.. you got caught for illegal things on your car, how can you expect those things to pass at a safety check?

your tires need to be at LEAST 4/32 or over, you don't really need a cat, you need stock lights, tints need to be removed..

Just so you know, the days of paying the mechanics to have the car passed with exceptions are over.

I wasn't sure about the cat part, its true it isnt really a safety issue. Everything else is fairly easy to do yourself, you can be ready for an inpection in a couple of hours.

if you want to contest your ticket for tire and suspension
i would say leave them as is
and tell the mecanic to double check
so if it's ok you will have a saaq paper to confirm it's ok
other wise it will be your word agains't his
and if your right it will pass inpsction..if the cop was right it will fail that it

for the tire as long as the lower spot on the tire isnot on the wear mark your ok

Conteste, c'est complètement de l'abus policier...à cause que t'es jeune et t'as un char modifié.

*blah*

Y'avait infraction(s), y'a eu des constats. L'abus est où ?

Il va aller dire quoi en cour? "M. le Juge, tous les constats sont vrais, mais c'est de l'abus!! Laissez-moi en paix!"

C'est n'importe quoi...

Hey guys, i need some suggestions.

he gave me tickets for:
-Tinted windows (bought the car from Honda DDO with it) 154$
-no front orange reflector because of my JDM bumper 154$
-Exhaust without a Cat. 154$
-suspension being too low, he thinks that it was rubbing my tires... 274$
-tires *ALMOST* no more meat 274$

Can i ask how did he manage to see no CAT when suspension is low (i'm assuming slamming the car)?

he told me to open the hood and thought he can see my car without a cat... i have underbraces too so is harder for them to see...

i was laughing inside though...

cops will think they know what they are doing... most of the time...

hahahaha sure.....

Isn't it 2/32 and over? :dunno:

And are you sure about the last part? :p

Tout autre véhicule :
■ La profondeur de la bande de roulement d’un pneu
est inférieure à 1,6 mm (2/32 po).
■ Un indicateur d’usure touche à la chaussée.
■ Un pneu simple ou des pneus jumelés du même
assemblage de roues dont la profondeur de deux
rainures adjacentes est inférieure à 0,8 mm
(1/32 po) ou 1,6 mm (2/32 po) pour un pneu
avant d’un véhicule routier d’une masse nette
supérieure à 3000 kg.

LOL :bigup: This ended my day in a smile. Sry JDM_EK9_2000 its not related to you just when I saw TilZz post it made my day :p.. nof said. back to thread.. :D

Call one of them, they should help you with ur car.

1. Allie Ltee (Longueuil, Qc) 800-561-2554 - 450-674-1568
2. Auto Max Gabriel Recyclage (Montréal, QC) 514-484-2311 - 888-784-6666
3. Auto Recyclage B.C. (9 (St-Sulpice, Qc) 877-589-5292 - 450-589-5292
4. Autobang (Chicoutimi, QC) 418-543-0600
5. B.C. pièces d\'autos (Baie Comeau, Qc) 800-790-2470 - 418-296-2470
6. B.O. Auto inc. (Montréal Nord) 888-324-8040 - 514-324-8040
7. B.S. pièces d\'autos inc (Montréal Est, Qc) 514-645-9279 - 514-645-5011
8. Bégin pièces d\'autos (St-Phillibert, Beauce, Qc) 800-463-1688 -
etc......

you go to vanier i think your the only one with the ek9, sick car non the less, contest everything , just because the cop was an asshole, fuck him, was the cop undercover?

he told me to open the hood and thought he can see my car without a cat... i have underbraces too so is harder for them to see...

i was laughing inside though...

cops will think they know what they are doing... most of the time...

dont get me started on this one, i had a cop tell me my car was from tawain...

les pneu finit .... sur le site de la saaq .. sa te prend minimum 1.6 mm de gravure ... faut qu'il soi vraiment finit pour une contrenvention...

Isn't it 2/32 and over? :dunno:

And are you sure about the last part? :p

2/32 is a bald tire. Leave that to all the kijiji retards that think its still good and 5$ a tire is a regular price. I have to deal with those shitheads constantly.

And of course you can find a friend who knows a guy, but there's been so many people caught in the past few years that it isn't publicly discussed anymore who does it. So like i said, you need to know someone. and you also need to keep your mouth shut if they do help you.

Back