Mayerz...what happened?!

Cabbet

Je t'ai vu au coin de la 112 avec le mk2 smashé à l'arrière +police......quelqu'un qui t'as frappé?!

I wish you luck, hope the golf can still be revived!

A tacoma hit me on the side while i was crossing an intersection.. a baby boomer.. again.

62798_10150259632875012_687075011_14733573_8153632_n.jpg

I dont have anything and the car is still okay, he pretty much hit the best place on the side of the car, his insurance will pay for repairs, probably going to replace the whole quarter pannel.

At least the allignement wasnt touched so i still can use it, the dent doesnt really bothers me since i do bodywork for living but it sucks that i got hit again by an idiot.. 4th time in 2 years

Well it could not possibly be my fault, i was crossing on a green light and he hit me with his front bumper right in my quarter pannel

Ils disent que les jeunes ne savent pas chauffer mais c'est toujours des gars dans la 50aine qui me rentre dedans.. :(

Ils disent que les jeunes ne savent pas chauffer mais c'est toujours des gars dans la 50aine qui me rentre dedans.. :(

No kidding... my 2 accidents have involved a parent pulling out into an open lane without looking (totalled my Subaru) and some guy in his 50s who rear-ended me because I was able to stop at a red light on an icy road with shitty winter tires. :dunno:

I hope you can get it back to normal ASAP!

Back