OEM+ 07 Mustang GT.

I think I need to move out of NY and head north..I'm 32 and can't afford 90% of the cars guys 18 do up there LOL

lol no

I'm sure it handles just as well as a normal Stang and hooks the same.

It would require alot of suspension mods, because even a 1.5" drop messes up the pinion angle enough to cause traction issues. With an adjustable upper control arm you might be able to make up for it but the suspension travel is lacking for sure.

First and most obvious would be the suspension. He went with a well recognized brand in the community, H&R, with their RSS coilovers. Along with the coils, Drew adjusted the lower control arms, panhard bar, upgraded the ball joints and added a bumpsteer kit and gt500 brakes.

Here we go.

Mustang V6 2011 > civic SI ''top off the line''

c'est comme un pilot qui aurait un cesna avec toute option cuir, refri pour champagne, radio satellite subwoofer et toute........et le gars a coté qui a a un lears-jet de base avec banc en tissu et pas air climatiser..........
but in the end...........the pilot with the jet will still kick your ass vey bad!!!!.....

NOW the flame wars can go on..............lol (dsl juste lis les 5 première page...trop long reste....)

P.S. en passant moi perso je trouve les mustang 05-10 un peu mieux coté design que nouvelle (avis personnelle) MAIS fuck motorisation des nouvelle....c'est vraiment une coche au dessus......

Back