OEM+ 07 Mustang GT.

This guy is hilarious.

So let me guess. You work for your dad because no one else would hire you and he pays you way more then everyone else because when he tried to pay you the same, you threw a tantrum. Then you bought a couple of cars with some kind of trust fund you got when you turned 18 and now you go to clubs, tell girls "I have a Porsche and an Infiniti" so they blow you and never talk to you again. Sounds like a fulfilling life you got there.

I guess guys like me and SZ who own their own businesses are way to slacker for your jet set lifestyle.

SZ, good thing he didn't bring the Porsche to UR. He can't handle a G, god knows how bad the crash would have been in that 911.

+1 Wtfpwned him, Just ignore the clown, He drives a g35 and acts like it's a lambo =/ Buddy It's a G35 - An average sports car that runs 20-25k, Stop thinkin you're a baller.

Dude has had his life handed to him, Probably exactly as you said - Daddy hired him, Gets paid well, Slacks off at work cause "he's the bosses son!" and wastes his money being a wanna be "Baller" not having to pay rent so life is easy. Shit would be hilarious if he works and still asks daddy for more money hahahahaha.

While I still live at home at 23, I've always contributed to help out AND paid rent. About to start my business in a couple of months too. Ya know I'm glad life isn't all that easy bullshit, I wouldn't get any satisfaction out of being successful.

+1 Wtfpwned him, Just ignore the clown, He drives a g35 and acts like it's a lambo =/ Buddy It's a G35 - An average sports car that runs 20-25k, Stop thinkin you're a baller.

Dude has had his life handed to him, Probably exactly as you said - Daddy hired him, Gets paid well, Slacks off at work cause "he's the bosses son!" and wastes his money being a wanna be "Baller" not having to pay rent so life is easy. Shit would be hilarious if he works and still asks daddy for more money hahahahaha.

While I still live at home at 23, I've always contributed to help out AND paid rent. About to start my business in a couple of months too. Ya know I'm glad life isn't all that easy bullshit, I wouldn't get any satisfaction out of being successful.

Repped for being a hater.

yep while having fantasy sex with your fantasy girlfriend whose blowing you in your fantasy car.

Yeah, and in my head, it's wonderfull.

By the way, Subzero is stuck at work, that's why he goes on MR. If you don't work weekends and you are enjoying a beautiful weekend......why are you on MR?

looking for parts, photographers and what not.

Oh and just for your information my life wasn't all about wealth, my first car was a automatic honda accord.

Repped for being a hater.

You repped me for being right? That's amazing... This guy actually is retarded...

You see there's a fine line to being a hater - There is absolutely nothing you have that I could be jealous for... Infact, I'm not jealous of anyone, I don't have a jealous bone in my body. I don't believe in jealousy. I usually congratulate people who have nice things that They've worked hard for But again, Not everyone has life handed to them.

I'll rep you one day for "being a hater" ... I promise! Maybe I'll send you some banana bread when you spam me with fan mail =/

with fame comes haters.

59271_443030242912_567367912_5181693_3888121_n.jpg

Lmao thread

Logik = president

I don't care so much about that stang hassle anymore... But let me get this straight, the guy is 19 years old and he "owns" a g35 and a 911 (turbo) that HE "paid" for?

Give me a fucking break. Some children really do get an awesome life...

No, he wishes he had a turbo, that's just a normal 911. He says he wished he had crashed that one so he could then get a turbo. :rolleyes:

WOW too many pages to read...

The white Stang looks sharp...not my style because it won't handle worth crap or get traction probably.

I personally would rather have a GT or a GT500, but for the $$$ I would drive a new 2011 V6 Stang. They run 13's STOCK, and trap as high as 103-104 with a manual. They handle extremely well, so anyone that likes to drive a well balance RWD car should not pass one up. Even the biased magazines like them and MT stated the V6 Track Pack would out handle an M3 or Miata. It is what it is, a hell of alot of car for the $$$. Nothing in it's price range comes close.

Myself, this is what I like...looks wise...
01_supersnake2010.jpg

SAM_0089.jpg

geigercars_shelby_mustang_gt500-03.jpg

Back