What's the best deal for under 30k

Base model with the pre-historic engine in it yes but otherwise it's somehow managing to look great IMO
2011-vw-jetta.jpg

Not bad but not great either, just classic (and a bit of the magentis indeed).
Even if newer VW are better than 2003-2010 design, they are not as good and exclusive looking as the ones in the late 90's (golf 4/bora, passat b5, new beetle).

tu confirme juste ce quil a dit plus haut

first-drive-2009-cadillac-cts-v.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
IMG_6238.jpg

hahahah OUACCHH une chance qu'il y a des colons en Amérique pour supporter la vente de ces voitures horribles...

Vous êtes vraiment droles quand même. Comment perdre toute crédibilité en un post.

A little refresh of the OP

Anyone got any ideas what's a good buy right now?
New / used doesn't matter.
Preferably new.
looking Somewhat fuel efficient.

New 2011 Mustang V6 Pony ed. with a few sweet options comes in just under 30k. Very high on the consideration list. 305hp with 31mpg rating

Edit:
NO STi (had one already)
NO BMW (had one already)

Must be fairly affordable on:
insurance, maintenance, repairs (ie no, audi, cadilac, etc..)

Car must NOT be older than 2 years.

can be SUV or car NO Pick-ups

other ideas:
civic si
altima coupe
sonata
cr-z
prius
insight
jetta tdi (2011)

What the hell does a used M3 and used CTS-V have to do with what the guy wants here????

1. Is 30K just the price of the car or with everything included? Cuz a car that's 30k it comes to at least 35 after everything. If you finance 0 down and they have a high interest rate, you're getting close to 40.

2. Why not decide what type of car you want? I mean, a TDI, CRZ, Mustang V6 all in the same category?

I think the V6 STang, Jetta TDI & Prius are all good values but they couldn't be more different. Then again, you have so many other options: new Sportage/Tucson, Fusion, GTI, Forte SX, Sonata, Genesis, Impreza, Legacy.

In the used again you can get A LOT of choice like IS250 AWD, G35, Legacy GT etc etc

OP:

You pretty much said no to the only good cars that can be had for that money and you are asking for suggestions.

Civic? after owning a bmw and an STi...? lol
American? Well ok if you want a boat.. and again after having owned a BMW you will spit on every single interior panel for how it handles.

I'd understand your choices if you were coming out of like old VW crowd or civic crowd or some korean or cheap american crowd but frankly you're downgrading here...

A little refresh of the OP

What the hell does a used M3 and used CTS-V have to do with what the guy wants here????

1. Is 30K just the price of the car or with everything included? Cuz a car that's 30k it comes to at least 35 after everything. If you finance 0 down and they have a high interest rate, you're getting close to 40.

2. Why not decide what type of car you want? I mean, a TDI, CRZ, Mustang V6 all in the same category?

I think the V6 STang, Jetta TDI & Prius are all good values but they couldn't be more different. Then again, you have so many other options: new Sportage/Tucson, Fusion, GTI, Forte SX, Sonata, Genesis, Impreza, Legacy.

In the used again you can get A LOT of choice like IS250 AWD, G35, Legacy GT etc etc

OP:

You pretty much said no to the only good cars that can be had for that money and you are asking for suggestions.

Civic? after owning a bmw and an STi...? lol
American? Well ok if you want a boat.. and again after having owned a BMW you will spit on every single interior panel for how it handles.

I'd understand your choices if you were coming out of like old VW crowd or civic crowd or some korean or cheap american crowd but frankly you're downgrading here...

1. under 30k before tax with options and everything
2. im open to any type of car. just need something that makes sense.

civic after bmw... yes... i dont need to spend that much on a car that going to cost me nothing but $$$ repairs, insurance, etc...

Best bet is a newish lexus then. Best compromise between what you've had before, your choices, your price range and the reliability you are looking for.

Okk.. Garbage car presented by a redneck..

I can show you Aztek with 700hp.. At the end of the day its still an ugly ass american scrap piece of shit car.

That CTS-V is stunning. Although it would look 10 times better slammed to the ground.

What an amazing car though, 700hp and it sounds perfectly normal!

Hey nino... i was checking something for my mom around the same budget.

Did you check lexus for some used IS250

Get a used Evo x, i see so many 135, 335, sti. they are all beautiful cars, but everybody has them, the evo x is rare. its a great all rounder aside from the trunk space...

if you buy new i say get a gti, the interior is amazing for a car in that price range, the car is practical, sporty, looks good...

vidange? tu t'y connais toi

CTSV > m3
et de loin

les m3 sont vrm nice mais sérieux dit pas que les américaines c'est de la marde...
les cts-v pi les corvette sont dans une ligue à part tu peux pas comparé ça aux américaines normales

CTSV > M3?

lol

Not saying it's a bad car but if I were to list all the "good" American cars, the list would stop at about 2.

New 2011 Mustang V6......will outhandle almost anything, runs in the high 13's stock, and still gets good mileage!!! AND it is RWD so it's a hell of alot more fun than alot of cars....

2011-Ford-Mustang-V6-front-angle-view-575x431.jpg

0.jpg

Back