Google "Driverless cars"

pioneer

Legacy Member
google car - Google Search

Google Inc. is road-testing cars that steer, stop and start without a human driver, the company says.

The goal is to "help prevent traffic accidents, free up people's time and reduce carbon emissions" through ride sharing and "the new 'highway trains of tomorrow,"' project leader Sebastian Thrun wrote Saturday on Google's corporate blog

If they can do a "feelingless" woman with big **** I would be fucking happy!!

Hahahaaha definitivement!! Qu'ils commencent donc avec ca a la place! Pis ceux qui veulent pas chauffer pour toute sorte de raisons bin qui mangent de la marde! :D

perfect let those lazy idiots that always cause traffic have their driverless cars, its gonna be the same people who drive automatics *generalizing and don't know two shits about what they drive everyday. Meanwhile I can have a lovely drive cutting them off.

I for one trust a computer any day versus an immature 16yr old high school girl... actually I think I trust a computer more than I trust MOST drivers.

Not to mention the advantages? of having this for shipping purposes. Oof! truckers going to be out of jobs soon?

Google currently as THE best live database about traffic report and status of circulation through the huge amount off people using their google Map application on smartphone.

If they were to unlock all functionality, they could single-handy solve traffic jam problems for all users by always offering the best route based on processed live information.

The next gen Google Map version is gonna be HUGE!

moi je trouve sa bien comme "invention"....quand je regarde les video de Volvo Fail avec leur systement de freinage automatique lol

Back