Who is the best driver?

HQL

Who do you think is the best driver of all time? (Formula1, WRC, GT3, Nascar (lol) or etc.)

Senna_NSX.jpg

Je pense que chacun a son époque. J'ai pas connu les autres des générations précédent mais actuellement, Sébastien loeb en WRC

who cares abt nascar or formula1, wow im going fast, wow he bumped it therefore i flipped , wow were turning in circles ......... ;)

Keiichi tsuchiya all the way.

keiichi2.jpg

Ken Block m'impresionne bcq... vitesse, dérapage, controle du véhicule....

Actually he sucks in WRC. Pastrana is way more better than him in rally america. Even a Quebecois, Antoine L'Estage, smokes him in every way.

Block is very good in staged videos... live... well...he needs to improve quite a bit lol!

Gilles Villeneuve, Ayrton Senna, Juan Manuel Fangio, Alain Prost, Colin Mcrae, Dale Earnhardt, Keiichi Tsuchiya.

Schumacher. Raw speed, there are a ton of drivers that are almost on the same level as each other, but Schumacher brings the complete package into view. Nobody else maintained their drive for so long. He built Ferrari around himself and gave himself every competitive edge he possibly could.

I know, I know, most of you are going to say he was an asshole behind the wheel, but those very same people are the ones who will say Senna was among the best. It makes no sense, but anyway.

Back