Article: 599 GTO 18th birthday Gift!

RafSTar

18 year old kid get's a 599 gto for Bday!
I love it how the veyron is just chilling in the background.
http://www.luxury4play.com/ferrari/63124-599-gto.html#post1056226

Mississippi615.jpg

1206081720c-1.jpg

Old Super got this when i got the 430 scud
1115081118a.jpg

R8
Mississippi590-1.jpg

Our regular 599 GTB
Mississippi589-1.jpg

Last edited:
omg i thought i am happy to get a 2011 GTI for my birthday but what.... GTO... i am jealous... :run:

I had an R8 V8 when I was 15 1/2 but my dad didn't really like it much. I DD my ML63 AMG my dad and i both share the Panamera turbo I had 2 scuderias and my dad currently wants me to take over the S65 or one of his Range Rovers

lol, that's crazy!

I'm never spoiling my kids, ever.
Why not? If you are succesful and are able to afford the finer things in life for your children why wouldn't you? If they appreciate everything you give them; I don't see anything wrong with that.

T'aurais pas le même discourt si tu avait 10 millions de dollars qui entreraient dans ton compte de banque annuellement. Moi mon discourt serait:

C'est un tout autre horizon.

Est-ce qu'une voiture exotique est le meilleur à offrir à son fils de 18ans ? J'en doute.

Moi aussi, mais c'est son argent, son père donc il fait ce qu'il veut. Suis-je jaloux? Oh que oui!

moi honnetement si jtai le pere et ke jai le $ jlui offrirai sa aussi mais en echange kil soit bon a lecole et fait rien dillegall apart excess vitesse loll

Back