News: Lambo accident in Laval this afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some pics back at Lauzon...

16324d1287173175-dealership-crashed-my-car-photo-68.jpg

16321d1287173175-dealership-crashed-my-car-photo-65.jpg

16322d1287173175-dealership-crashed-my-car-photo-66.jpg

Last edited:
BTW, to the original poster... There were craploads of cops and road works fixing the pole when I got there so you must have gotten the pics just after it happened, did you see anything? Would love to have witnesses who saw him being reckless because I can't imagine how the hell he spun an AWD car like that.

ya personne qui trouve que sur la photo numero 2 les dommages on l'air des dommage de grand turismo 5 ( les photo sortie ya une couple de semaine ) lol

Exazctement ce que j'avais en tete! entuka c'est vraiment poche pour la voiture!

**Whoa someone from the forum too, It sucks that they crashed your car, I hope they can make things right and that their insurence takes care of the bill!

Le gars sait pas driver sa voiture sous la pluie....Anyway c'est une voiture personellement avec moi elle verrait jamais la pluie.....

i got a pm by someone who claims to be the driver involved. checked his post history and the story seems to check out (works at lauzon).

car was not being driven at a high speed when incident happened

I can't imagine how the hell he spun an AWD car like that.

i was about to verify that... i knew it was awd.. how the hell he could do this !!...
:dunno:
good luck with the rest !... shouldnt have any problems getting it fixed + some more $$ for the problems !!... BTW this mecanic will surely loose its job ! thing is you dont hand over key of an exotic to a kid to test drive an alignment ... plus the fact is that you dont need to go over 120km/h to see if it shakes !!

Le gars sait pas driver sa voiture sous la pluie....Anyway c'est une voiture personellement avec moi elle verrait jamais la pluie.....

Tu capotes!!! Une Gallardo, ça vient avec des tires d'hiver en option!!!

Well, as you can see from the pics it wasn't a kid, in fact I think I was told he took customers to Tremblant with track days which would lead me to believe he's a more than competent driver, a GT3 is a heck of a lot twitchier and tail-happy than a Gallardo. I spoke to him afterwards and he seemed like a nice enough guy and was genuinely shook up. They'll probably be some serious meetings/questions for him at the dealership but firing him would be excessive and I'd be happy to tell them so.

That said, it makes it all the more puzzling to me as to how it happened in the first place. Qualified driver able to gauge the conditions, weird accident.

hey la gang de clown metez vous a la place du gars 30 secondes.......y cé tu faites coupé par un ti-cul en civic ???? ou par un ''ricer'' avec son hyundai accent ???? Moé si j'etais ce gars la j'prendrais un double rhum/coke pis je fermerai mon ordi pour pas lire des imbéciles '''basher'' sur un gars qui a mal fini ca semaine......

my 2 cents

Well, as you can see from the pics it wasn't a kid, in fact I think I was told he took customers to Tremblant with track days which would lead me to believe he's a more than competent driver, a GT3 is a heck of a lot twitchier and tail-happy than a Gallardo. I spoke to him afterwards and he seemed like a nice enough guy and was genuinely shook up. They'll probably be some serious meetings/questions for him at the dealership but firing him would be excessive and I'd be happy to tell them so.

That said, it makes it all the more puzzling to me as to how it happened in the first place. Qualified driver able to gauge the conditions, weird accident.

what's a guy with a lambo doing with a garbage JDM RX7? I Call BS on you brah!

photolgi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back