News: 2012 Nissan GT-R to Debut at La Auto Show - First Official Pics Inside

while the interior looks sick, lighter bucket seats would've served better for this type of machine..

If you read the text, it says that the brown interior is from a luxo version. You can get racing seats in other versions.

ark on dirait une eclipse !

2005_Mitsubishi_Eclipse.jpg

then what does spec V stand for?
Vagina.

With that said, it doesn't look better or worse than the first one. To be honest I have no clue what they changed about it judging by the pictures and I can't be bothered to start searching for that information either, like spending half a minute of my time to learn that they slightly changed some bumper skirt would be the equivalent in futility to devoting the rest of my life trying to figure out why I enjoy jerking off so much.

I call it focusing on all the wrong things, and it's funny to me that all the kids raving about the GT-R back when it wasn't even out yet are now hating on it because of microscopic changes that no one really notices, desperately looking for a reason to hop out of the GT-R wagon to regain cool status. "I've been hating on the GT-R since '06 man, it wasn't even out so yeah, hellaflusssshhhh"

It still looks like a transformer that glitched out mid-transformation, wich isn't half bad actually.

i think it just looks like shit because it's one of those "white background file photos" that a shopped and just generally have no appeal. the whole car looks jacked and uninspired, but i'm sure it's at least 'OK' irl.

as usual everybody bitchin some photoshop pictures of the car but when you will see it on the street you'll shit your pants.

Back