would you ? ($ 22 900 for a '95 impala SS)

Like it was mentioned before, people that know the Impala SS will grab it. I did a bit of research; turns out a lot of low-mileage Impala SS models of the same approximate year go for over $20k. MR is just not the right marketplace for this kind of car, though lol.

achete un marauder a place moin laid meilleur moteur

x2...MARAUDEUR....... selon moi le look est meilleur et bon moteur.......look phantom black est assé réussi

mais pour un die hard fan de SS sa dois etre correct dans le prix MAIS sa reste que peut importe kilomètrage 15 ans dans un car si il a bien été entretenue ok ...mais si il la juste storé pendant 10 ans et bien.....j'en acheterais plus une de 80 000 km entretenu avec facture et tout.....

Avec ce genre de milleage c'est un collector-car, je comprends parfaitement le prix et un collectionneur n'aura pas peur de payer ce prix pour ajouter cette piece a sa collection ;)

my friend payed 3500 with 123 XXXkm on it but he got it from a family member and ppl stop him all the time to see if he wants to sell it he got offered 9000 and refused

x2...MARAUDEUR....... selon moi le look est meilleur et bon moteur.......look phantom black est assé réussi

mais pour un die hard fan de SS sa dois etre correct dans le prix MAIS sa reste que peut importe kilomètrage 15 ans dans un car si il a bien été entretenue ok ...mais si il la juste storé pendant 10 ans et bien.....j'en acheterais plus une de 80 000 km entretenu avec facture et tout.....

ouais en meme temps ya un Rauder sur Kijiji a moins de 22 000 supercharge a 575HP.... je pense que jirais plus avec ca

yea but the car is freaking ugly, who cares its V8 camaro or corvette engine (if it is)

Noob. it has a De-tuned LT1, which included cast iron heads, 2 bolt main, 250hp, 330ftlbs, bolted to a 4L60-E a speed auto.

And this is why these facts are imprinted into my brain:
Roadmaster26.jpg

Has the exact same Drive-train as the impala SS (94-96 RM's only), still did its original acceleration times when I had it, was fully loaded, and only cost $800.

For that kind of money....I mean let's dream a little here :

Cadillac_Eldorado_Fleetwood_Black_1967.jpg

69%20Camaro%20Final%20buff.JPG

0804sr_01_z+1967_ford_galaxie_500+.jpg

111987d1217642209-que-tal-este-impala-65-impala-12-03-2a.jpg

71charger2.jpg

Only scratching the surface here, you could get a non original 68-69-70 Charger for 22k. And some of the cars I posted will leave you money for mods or engine rebuild.

If you are going to pay 22K for a '95 Impala SS, you really need to want THAT car cause there are way to many amazing things you could buy with that money.

If you are going to pay 22K for a '95 Impala SS, you really need to want THAT car cause there are way to many amazing things you could buy with that money.

I totally agree, but it's not a guy like you or me that's going to buy it, like i've said before, it's a collector car.

350 LT1 VS 4.6 32V DE MARAUDER ?? DEKOI TU JASE AVEC TON MEILLEUR MOTEUR ... :dunno:

4.6 in the marauder is more powerful, and there are way more parts available.

the Lt1 in the impala is detuned, and reverse coolant flow, so there is less support than for a normal 350

but even at that, I'd still take a GM over a ford any day :bigup:

Back