never wanted a piece of shit GM until now....

That's one of the uggliest things I have ever seen.

Wait until the Fiat 500 if you want something like that

The 500 IS ugly as hell.

We* had one on demo at the Toronto Molson Indy, and let me tell you, it's the ugliest thing ever.

*(Castrol Canadian Touring Car Championship)

If I was in the market for a small hot hatch I would wait for the ecoboosted fiesta st.

03-fiesta-3-st-kgp-sept.jpg

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/09/20/spy-shots-2012-ford-fiesta-st-ready-to-back-up-its-big-brother/

138hp+GM=115hp

It still a peace of shit for me.

I was thinking about this too, it will probably be barely quicker than the fiesta and fit (120 and 117hp). And on the cruze, the 1.4 turbo has basically the same fuel economy as the 1.8 non turbo (same power, less torque), so the advantage of their 1.4 is mostly the low-mid torque. I don't see it being so cheap on gas on the aveo if it isn't on the cruze. And what about reliability vs a good old 1.8 140hp? Not a bad thing, but still far from the 1.4tsi (from what we can read, never tried them). It's time to have the 1.4 tsi here.

that aveo is really nice and they should of kept it as ss it seems to much of a copy yaris rs

Meh, the actual aveo is a POS, and the new one isn't great but doesn't looks like a yaris rs..
Suzuki should sell the real swift instead too.

wow, I'm not a fan of GM, but this is deawoo, so it's not a gm right...right...common guys i don't want to be caught liking a GM :p

Nick

Wow, a cool Aveo! I wouldn't own one as it's not my type of car but if the price is right I'm sure they will sell a bunch of those!

la qualité des plastiques est tu meilleur dans un Polo ou un Clio?

Bonne question, mais j'ai pas de réponse désolé. J'espère en trouver en Équateur mais y'Avait juste des logan et des fox cross au dealer.

Logan > actual aveo also.

I want a polo GTI.
Too bad we don't have the clio RS here.

mon cher broody, la clio rs, je lai essayé pis c vrm pas la meme categorie
est plus grosse un peu, en plus jai eu droit a une belle ride par un pilote pro

was a real blast!!!!!

Ben ça reste une sous compacte, même les sous comapctes (citadines) en Frances sont assez grosses (207, clio, etc) et deviennent assez lourdes (bien équipées et confortables), alors que nous on a des citadines a l'ancienne plus tappe cul et petites (sauf la fiesta peut être).

La clio II RS était plus petite et légère que la 3 aussi.

Back