Bad Tune? AND Subbie rim Thread

give me a call when u do so! and its dario's day off tomorrow so u'll have a sti to compare it to!

an EBCS will solve your problems. If you uninstall boost pill put stock one then put on an EBCS you will need to retune.

an EBCS will solve your problems. If you uninstall boost pill put stock one then put on an EBCS you will need to retune.

i have an ebcs which isnt installed, the tune is for either an ebcs or a boost pill. there are 3 boost pill on the evo x, i changed the one going to the turbo compressor outlet pipe. i spoke to 2 seperate tuners about it, it will not make a difference.

the ebcs i have is the perrin ebcs, its a piggyback to the ecu

This tune will be pretty conservative/ rich for the winter. gonna sell the mr and buy a gsr in the spring :)

i have an ebcs which isnt installed, the tune is for either an ebcs or a boost pill. there are 3 boost pill on the evo x, i changed the one going to the turbo compressor outlet pipe. i spoke to 2 seperate tuners about it, it will not make a difference.

the ebcs i have is the perrin ebcs, its a piggyback to the ecu

How can you have a tune for either pill or ebcs when the pill and an EBCS will give completely different pressures? Just how when you swap pills you need a retune

How can you have a tune for either pill or ebcs when the pill and an EBCS will give completely different pressures? Just how when you swap pills you need a retune

On the 4b11t i guess they dont, im not a tuner, but they all told me the same thing, including cobb and jon nichols. a boost pill or a perrin ebcs. the tune will function the same way with both...

On the 4b11t i guess they dont, im not a tuner, but they all told me the same thing, including cobb and jon nichols. a boost pill or a perrin ebcs. the tune will function the same way with both...

What EMS are you using? Your still on an internal wastegate setup correct?

Back