My CYM FD RX-7...

I'm going to go crazy if I don't figure this out soon.... what does your plate say?

LOL

RTRLS1DR = Rotorless Wonder. The fact that it has "LS1" in the middle is just a bonus and ultimately the reason why I went with this plate. *tu*

For those who would liek to hear what the car sounds like after the heads and cam swap... Here is a clip that shows what it sounds like with the cutout closed and opened both inside and outside...

SWEET RIDE!!!!!!

and where did u take those pics...???

Thanks, Pics were taken in the Downtown Ottawa area. National Arts Center is were most of the pics were taken.

sounds really good. are you only running one exit when the cutoff is closed?

Yup, Headers to a y-pipe to a 3" cat-back system.

needs a drop :p

No way! lol The car is low enough... I like to be able to drive it on the streets. haha

Thanks, Pics were taken in the Downtown Ottawa area. National Arts Center is were most of the pics were taken.

Yup, Headers to a y-pipe to a 3" cat-back system.

No way! lol The car is low enough... I like to be able to drive it on the streets. haha

Ah ok checked out the vid again. for whatever reason i thought the muffler was on the left side, with the cutout on the right side. thought it was dual exhaust

Went to the track for the first time after the build. Unfortunately my best run was not caught on video (11.61@121.8mph and I still had to let off at the 1-2 shift because the tires broke loose. This was done on regular Dunlop street tires that are very old and hard. This is my best run that was caught on video. You can hear me let off and get back on it at about the 80 foot mark (sounds like I am changing gears). Anyway I thought I would share.

beautiful car, amazing sound, super fast, and most importantly, an RX7. You my friend, have accomplished something i like to call life.

Back