The process of picking the new Stig!

i loled too but also, i tried to look it up and didnt really find anything.... does it say anywhere what's happened to the old stig/why are they picking a new one?

i loled too but also, i tried to look it up and didnt really find anything.... does it say anywhere what's happened to the old stig/why are they picking a new one?

the white stig revealed himself to be the long suspected Ben Collins. Like the black stig they'll probably have a clip at the begining of this season where the stig does something crazy and "dies".

I'm kinda disappointed tho, i really wished they had brought back the black stig from the murky depths. It would raise the stig legend that much more.

the white stig revealed himself to be the long suspected Ben Collins. Like the black stig they'll probably have a clip at the begining of this season where the stig does something crazy and "dies".

I'm kinda disappointed tho, i really wished they had brought back the black stig from the murky depths. It would raise the stig legend that much more.

Well I'm sure it's still gonna be Ben Collins ^^

vraiment nice le video, finalement mon Green Stig est imbécile :( bon White Stig for the win!

Back