Top Gear US

Cant possibly be half as good as the British one but will give it a try. Lets just hope these Americans are too annoying.

Obviously, a lot of people will watch it. The question is how many people will still be watching in 6 months?

Will watch it until the REAL Top Gear is back on. If it's any good I'll continue to watch but it'll take the back seat.

I might watch it but the parts of it I have already seen really suck... All the jokes and humour is staged and memorized by heart from books/newspapers/internet/Jeremy Clarkson. Too fake. Should stop trying to be Top Gear and try to bring something original and interesting from their own side.

I might watch it but the parts of it I have already seen really suck... All the jokes and humour is staged and memorized by heart from books/newspapers/internet/Jeremy Clarkson. Too fake. Should stop trying to be Top Gear and try to bring something original and interesting from their own side.

Agreed! Clarkson, May and Hammond have a good chemistry together and theres a history there. Thats what makes the show funny and good to watch, you can't stage that shit! Only Jeremy Clarkson can say the shit he does and get away with it every time, lol. That being said, i can't wait for series 16!!!!

Chu daccord,pourkoi jecouterai la copie du show,
Cest comme nous au quebec avec toute nos copies des autres shows, exemple l'estie de bankier lol!
The real one is good!

I'll orby watch it if i remember, like if somebody throws a link to the torrent up I'll watch it
if not, I probly won't watch

I am appalled by this! why would they even allow it to be called "Top Gear" ??? Comme "Chebize" a dit pouquoi ecouter la copy si l'original a tout ce qu'il faut et plus encore. Juste en a voir le clip poster plus haut me donne du mal a suporter le "cast" choisi... a y etre j'aurais choisi Rob Riggle, Johnny Knoxville et Bill Maher (un peu de serieux) du rire/connneries garantie a 100% non scripter.

Back