Les imitations de roues ( Pour ou Contre? )

Pour ou contre les Imitations de roues ?

• Pour

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • Contre

Votes: 32 38.1%

• Total voters
I don't care about replicas, especially that some brands are getting not so bad. It's like in fashion, why would I pay 100$ for a lacoste polo when I can get a good one for 40 (or 15$ for a cheap one)?

This being said, I would not even put knock off on my civic, just stay oem or get some "unique" old school wheels.

knock off are for the budget but like the other person said above try getting the exact size... i got my ssr and my work authentic, thats me i like it like that

I have a set of BBS CH 18x9.5 and a set of BBS CH-R 18x8(raderwerks) replicas for the winter.

So what?

I could say the same about people with Fake rolexes, I own a genuine Submariner, but yet 80% of the people I see with "rolexes" wear amazingly cheap ones but yet say it's a genuine. I'll bet at least one of those can be spotted in this thread, bitching about wheels. Who the fuck cares, a wheel is a wheel, a watch is a watch. If someone doesn't have the money to buy BBS's but still has some taste, he's going to get the reps. The people who buy BBS's for the performance aspect, aren't the ones with monetary issues anyways, 50% of BBS owners got BBS not for the reliability aspect but to POSE - putting stretched tires on a car with about 80hp. I got mine because the set of tires I had cost more than the wheels. Oh and for the record, BBS are so soft, replicas are actually tougher sometimes.

I much prefer someone rocking tasteful reps rather than some "genuine" chromed wheels.(not you ATR)

Like some peoples said, I prefer to see someone with no money but with taste with some fake bbs then chromed 22in wheels on civic.
If you got enought money to buy real ones, well good for you but not everyone do. *tu*

Every good stuff got some fake cheap replica (ipod iphone ipad wheels tv lambo etc).

ya du monde qui on pas les moyens de se payer des roue de 1000$ la roue.
QUOTE]

justement,

qu'ils se paient des roues qui corresponde a leur budget..

et non d'avoir " lair " de posséder des roues haut de gamme...

La pluspart du temp le monde sachete des replique pour donner le meme look rechercher qui veulent sans payer le meme prix . jaime mieux voir du monde se promener avec des replique que du monde se promener avec des cheap mag du genre canadien tire ...

i bought a set of hayakus for my next summer set-up and they are really decent wheels! i had the real te37 before and yes, there's a difference but for daily driving??? i don't care if it's real or not.

i got them i decent size and offset and i will probably be the one rolling with the lowest offset in the b6 passat community.

btw, hayakus don't sell for 140$ each lol! they're more pricey than that.

and just to be clear, no volk racing stickers are going on! they're not te37!

those are my wheels

100710_123200.jpg

J'ai des Linea Corse sur mon auto et ils mon couté le même prix que des LM usagés, sauf qu'elles viennes chaussées sur du Direnza Z1 Star Spec 225/40 255/35

J'aurai aimé avoir the real deal, mais avec mes moyens et nos routes...

Et oui je vais mettre des center cap BBS, je m'en fou un peu, j'aime les faux seins aussi en autant qu'ils soient bien fait :p

Totalement pour ...

par contre jamais je ne serais assé BS pour coller des sticker BBS sur autre chose que des BBS.....

jai eu des BBS (vrai) et jai deja rouler du fastwheel, du Dai, et serieusement a part le poid ...je roulerais des knock off nimportequand ...je trouve sa riducule de payé 1000$ la roue pour une voiture

pour!

Student budget doesn't allow me to own $4000 Dollar mags!

But i detest multi-lug wheels and fake stickers

Je ne suis pas "pour", mais jamais je vais mettre 3000$ de Volk RE-30 sur un char qui en vaut 16000$. C'est une question de priorité. Par contre si je roule des knock-off je mettrai jamais de stickers de la vrai marque et je dirai jamais que ce sont les originales...

Ah et les non knock-off... c'est quoi? Blitz, BBS, Volk, Enkei, Work (et les marques euros que je connais pas...)... ca laisse pas tant de choix.

90% de ceux qui vont repondre "real deal" ont pas les moyens financiers d'acheter alors ce sondage est un peu a l'image de Mourial Rassigne ou tout les gens ont un char de 500 Hp et plus et un gros penis

I am for knock-offs.

Rims take a beating here in Montreal and the last thing I want to do is buy ridiculously expensive rims and stress over every pothole.

Fake rims are different from E-bay turbos. The fake rims perform pretty well, some will argue that they bend easier, but I do not think that it is a serious issue if you drive sensibly. The E-bay turbo is a knock-off, and from what I have heard, performs poorly.

To me, as long as the rims are the dimensions I want and do not take up more than 10% of my annual income (wheels and tires), I am happy.

My money is to precious to spend 2k or 3k$ on a set of freaking wheels. Branded mags are stupidly overpriced because their will always be a market for people with money burning holes in their pockets.

this
fastweel said:
Totalement pour ...
par contre jamais je ne serais assé BS pour coller des sticker BBS sur autre chose que des BBS.....

ITR JDM said:
Et oui je vais mettre des center cap BBS,<---not this but this yeah---> je m'en fou un peu, j'aime les faux seins aussi en autant qu'ils soient bien fait

Aussi, trop de vole...

people that know what te37 means will appreciate the real thing, the rest of the world won't.

Back