Top Gear USA

Such a rip off of the British one.

Meh, it'll tie me over to the return of the real top gear.

c'est pas un rip off c'est un clone
comme The Office qui est un show british clone aux USA, comme Tous le monde en parle qui est un show francais clone au quebec

y manque le cote baveux de clarkson ,,,

on dirais ki manque de chimie entre les 3

de la chimie ca s'etablie pas en quelques semaines faut voir si ca devient un team avec le temps

c'est pas un rip off c'est un clone
comme The Office qui est un show british clone aux USA, comme Tous le monde en parle qui est un show francais clone au quebec

Yes but the concept is a clone and I understand things like big star small car are copied but seriously get your own content and segments. The Helicopter was pretty much the exact same segment that Clarkson did with the lotus except they went off track and had a fancy gizmo to prove the got shot at.

If the show is going to be any good they have to at least come up with they're own tests. Also it's painful to watch at times because they over explain things for a dumb population.

For a first episode, it was OK.

Like everybody said, chemistry is lacking between the 3 dudes, but hey, gotta give them time!

I give it 6/10. Way better then top gear australia!

yeah top gear australia was really lame, i watched one episode and thank gos i was doing other stuff at the time because I would probably have died of boredom.

I thought it was horrible!

The guys looked FROZEN in front of the Camera.

Lets just hope it gets better as time goes on!

As for the show being copied, its done all the time (American / Canadian Idol, America, Britan, France, Scotland, Russia got tallent, etc....)

It can be copied no problem, but it needs a energy of its own, and for now... Its just 3 dudes reading off of Cue Cards!

Back