2010-11-23 @ 16:50 - Ca travaille fort la police de Montreal!

Omg les gars, je travaille de nuit dans un dep, pis desfois ya des policiers qui viennent mettre du gaz dans leurs autos patrouilles... Et ils prennent le temps d'acheter des bononbs SUR LES HEURES DE TRAVAIL!!!!! OMGGG est-ce que je devrais appeler leur supérieurs??? Tsé en plus ils prennent le temps de payer et en plus de me remercier inacceptable!

this afternoon i got pulled over by one of those circulation cops he was super cool i had forgot my papers in my jacket at home he asked me one question is your car insured i said yes i can bring you the proof to the station he looked at me and said have a nice day. He then pulled over someone turning left in a right lane. Thanks 70-55 :)

And what did you do wrong?

I never had any bad experience with cops even if I'm never happy to get pulled over. Customs agents are much worse.

i was waiting at a stop sign and i couldnt see out the right side cuz a truck was there so a guy in a mercedes slowed the traffic on the left side and told me to go fast so i pulled out and the car coming on the right side was a damn cop he said i pulled you over because u pulled out the intersection fast.

Back