News: Lauzon destroys Lamborghini - Case resolved

Thanks guys!

Funny the things that bring people together, big thumbs up to the whole MR gang! Even the ones that have tried to race me in their single cam civics ;)

Definitely looking forward to meeting some of you in the near future. Maybe at the autoshow or wherever!

J'espère que la compensation est majeur, parce qu'on s'entend que si jveux m'acheter une lambo pis qu'il y a eu 60k de dommage dessus a un moment de son existance, j'suis pas sur que j'vais l'acheter.

Thanks guys!

Funny the things that bring people together, big thumbs up to the whole MR gang! Even the ones that have tried to race me in their single cam civics ;)

Definitely looking forward to meeting some of you in the near future. Maybe at the autoshow or wherever!

MR lambo meet this spring!:D

and btw I wanna try and race you for fun:p. always wanted to try against a lambo if you dont mind.

MR lambo meet this spring!:D

and btw I wanna try and race you for fun:p. always wanted to try against a lambo if you dont mind.

Crazy boosted 300ZX? Could be close actually depending on the circumstances.

1st gear is crazy tall on the earlier Gallardos (ends at 112kph!) which hurts acceleration off the line quite a bit. And the clutches are crazy expensive and last like 15,000 km so I avoid launching. Rolling start? ;)

Repair? I thought you said you didn't want it repaired cause you could never sell a VGA Lambo now.

1st gear is crazy tall on the earlier Gallardos (ends at 112kph!) which hurts acceleration off the line quite a bit. And the clutches are crazy expensive and last like 15,000 km so I avoid launching. Rolling start? ;)

try thunder god lambo i don't know how much you are putting at the wheels but Z can be realy fast

lol yeah roll start 3rd. its nothing much im running bolt-ons on stock turbos@20 psi. I SHOULD be around 400whp and honestly I think you'll take me but I just wanna try u know:p.

I'll go tell my friends I raced a lambo:p.

Im asking for a celebratory burnout.

Seriously. ( preferably with loose bodyparts partyl hanging...)
its the least you can do!

Good to see such a down to earth guy, thats a lambo owner *tu*

Will give you thumbs up/try to race you if I see you around Laval haha

lol @ racing the Lambo after all this shit. But hey thats what they are made for. Much respect to you Greg.

If you ever attend one of the MR meets let us know, be great to meet you in person and see this Lambo beast.

Back