Lap timing in st-eustache

SilverDUB

Legacy Member
I was wondering if there is any ways to be lap timing in st-eustache. I was thinking of buying an Alfano lap timer or something similar. I don<t want to use a stop watch but something accurate. what are the options?

Thanks all!

I was wondering if there is any ways to be lap timing in st-eustache. I was thinking of buying an Alfano lap timer or something similar. I don<t want to use a stop watch but something accurate. what are the options?

Thanks all!

Time Attack is the best way.

During normal lapping you should concentrate on improving skillz.

And, Alfano is pretty dated.
Make sure , not matter which unit you buy, think into the future to see if data aquistion is in the works. This will help you in deciding.

i thought about the data acquisition at the same time but this isnt really something that i was looking for, maybe more a lap timer that could divide the circuit in 2-3 sections in order to improve on the different sectors and such.

If you think your gonna practice this sport for a while I would get a Lap Timer / Data Aquistion unit. I got a Racepak G2X from Perry Auto last summer, it's really worth the money.

In January, Perry Performance will have a new GPS based personal lap timer with all the functions you want, for about $400.
I saw them at PRI and I will be stocking them for sure!!

Details to follow!! or email me if you cant wait!!

Back