The Town

Takers is awfull!!!!

Thehated : if you hated Heat...i really don't know what to suggest.

Why you say Takers is awfull? T.I did a great job in his character. Storyline is awesome. The Chris Brown chasing part is one of the longest/best chasing scene ALL TIME. I enjoyed it.

j'ai adoré... beaucoup comme Heat, et Ben Affleck jai seulement realisé a la fin que c'était lui. Il a fait une tres bonne job dans ce film!

Takers is pretty jammin' off to a way better start than Heat. I'll probably give heat another shot since everyone is so adamant about it.

X2.

The story, how the caracters plays, the relation between 2 differents but the same caracters (De Niro / Pacino), the way the movie was filmed (pure Mann, he is so in love with LA), many great actors like the Obvious De Niro and PAcino, Kilmer, Judd, Sizemore, etc. Absolutly one of my Top 3 films!!!
X3

The Funniest line of the movie:

"Cuz she got a grrrrreaaat ASS.... And you got your head... All the way up it!"

And I must agree, Ashley Judd, got a Grrrrrrrrrrreeeaaat ASS: :D

91949712.jpg

ashley_judd5-650x487.jpg

Takers is pretty jammin' off to a way better start than Heat. I'll probably give heat another shot since everyone is so adamant about it.

you just have shit taste in movies. if you don't have the attention span to watch a movie that doesn't have explosions in the first 30 minutes, stick to takers

X3

The Funniest line of the movie:

"Cuz she got a grrrrreaaat ASS.... And you got your head... All the way up it!"

And I must agree, Ashley Judd, got a Grrrrrrrrrrreeeaaat ASS: :D

Judd is such a hottie, spécialement dans le film de filles qu'elle a fait avec Hugh Jackman (Someone like you...), elle est souvent en sous-vêtements... Damn she is hot. Et elle est avec une de mes favorites, Marisa Tomei dans ce film. HOT!:

001SLY_Ashley_Judd_074.jpg

Pour revenir à Heat, j'aime trop le Crown Vic de Pacino: UC, black on widened steelies!

Je ne comprends pas, j'ai donwloader le film sur un torrent et j'ai une super qualite video mais aucun son:( POURQUOI ??? Je suis roule un mac pas tres jeune

you just have shit taste in movies. if you don't have the attention span to watch a movie that doesn't have explosions in the first 30 minutes, stick to takers

Lol wtf is wrong with you? I prefer apples than bananas u gotta problem? Also, I didn't actually see you making valid arguments on why Takers suck. At least most of the people say why they hate or love a movie.

BTW, thehated how you find the movie?

Download VLC player, il te manque probablement un plug-in avec Quicktime.

Justement, quand que j'essais de downloader VLC, sa me dit que je ne peux pas l'installer sur ma version de mac os x. Je pense qui me faudait un version un tit peu plus vieille de VLC mais j'en trouve pas ....

Je viens de regarder The Town: VRAIMENT BON! Même que c'est surprenant!

Il ya bien quelques erreurs comme la SWAT qui tire en mode full-auto dès le départ de l'engaement avec les voleurs, mais overall, VERY NICE!

...mais pas aussi complet que HEAT. Et oui, il y a des ressemblences.

je viens de le voir aussi, pas mal comme film a voir, cest sur pas un classique...

sinon la fille..jadore ce genre la ^^

Back