is this too expensive? (Audi TT)

That's very low mileage. If you can negotiate to a $13k or so I say go for it. It is a 10 year old car, after all.

thats what im looking for a nice daily driver that won't cost crazy maintenance! A TT is basicly a glorified 4wd golf GTI

i know i wouldn't buy it at 15k but if i could get it for around 12-13k i might be interested, thats why i wanted the opinion of other people!

Depends on the overall car. New shoes, new brakes? etc.

I'd prefer a 15k car that's mint, low KMs, well maintained, nice pait... Over a 10k car that is 80% good.

But at 15k, you gotta make sure you don't have another 2-3k to spend to get it top shape.

Everything has pretty much been said. I paid more for mine mostly because of the colour combo which I really liked. I could have gotten the same car in silver for 2000-3000$ less but that's not what I wanted.

That being said, if 15k$ is for "the one" I would go for it. Remember that most of the TTs that are 13-14k$ are in the 100 000km range....with 85 000km you can basically drive the car for a year and re-sell it in the summer for the same amount you paid

Back