Fuuuuu crosswalks!!!

PhantomS4

So I stopped my car to let a girl cross teh street at Crosswalk.
The douchebag behind me was driving too close and hit me.

Not a huge big deal but my back bumper is marked up now :cry:

I only have a picture of his license plate. I'm not sure if the accident is big enuff to report to my insurance. :dunno:

Is it worth reporting? Do I pay deductible? Am I at fault for stopping at crosswalk in these winter conditions??

kinda pissed.. tks

You are not at fault, but still if you call your insurance they're going to raise.
To their eyes, a claim is a claim, weither you are responsible or not.

If your bumper is not really damaged i wouldnt call them, just get a quote in a bodyshop, usually around 250-300$ for a bumper repaint.

I know it sucks, i've got hit a lot in the last two years

Your bumper is marked? Not worth claiming it. If you decide to claim, you won't have to pay a deductible because it's not your fault.

Here's the golden rule to know if you are at fault: If your car is moving, you are at fault.

I should have known better then to stop.... fuck crosswalks. seriously.

and fuck people who drive too close!! The guy was like "uhh I couldnt stop"

I was like "dont drive so close in these conditions... FUUUU!"

Depuis que je me suis fait rentré dedans par une conne qui me suivait de trop près, je surveille mon rétroviseur quand je freine. Sur le boul Laverendrye, il y a des passages pour piétons en face du parc Angrignon. C'est ben plate pour le piéton mais si un tarla me colle au cul, je ne vais pas m'immobiliser. En plus c'est 3 voies de large donc la dernière fois que je me suis arrêté, ça pris 45 secondes pour les 2 autres voies réagissent.

Should have collected a few 100 dollars from the idiot who was up your ass.

What people don't realize in weather conditions like the past week is you can't follow other cars close. Fkn obvious isn't it? Some people are just plain stupid and they say, "uhh I couldn't stop".

No but WTF is a crosswalk good for anyways??

I tried using them myself sometimes and almost got run the fucvk over...

Nobody stops except for me and LOOK WHATTHEFUCK happened :(

LOL! You got hit from behind by an idiot driving too close and its the crosswalk's fault?

Depuis que je me suis fait rentré dedans par une conne qui me suivait de trop près, je surveille mon rétroviseur quand je freine. Sur le boul Laverendrye, il y a des passages pour piétons en face du parc Angrignon. C'est ben plate pour le piéton mais si un tarla me colle au cul, je ne vais pas m'immobiliser. En plus c'est 3 voies de large donc la dernière fois que je me suis arrêté, ça pris 45 secondes pour les 2 autres voies réagissent.

everywhere is pedestrian priority now all along wellington in verdun now ppl just walk out with out waiting

If it's just marked, just get a 3-4 step polish on it. No need for a repaint.

For the price of a rear bumper repaint, you can have a complete paint restore treatment on the whole car.

Here's the golden rule to know if you are at fault: If your car is moving, you are at fault.

What if you are driving along and someone going much faster rear ends you? Or what if you drive through an intersection on the green and someone burns the red and t-bones you?

i got sandwich on the champlain bridge during fall
the guy has the nerve to tell me i changed lanes without signaling about 1min before the accident

some people are just fckin morons and cant drive

ever since then, i have a phobia of getting rammed so i brake and stop before the lines to give myself a little room if joe blow behind me doesnt react

Back