Photoshoot: One Gangster'ed 300C on AirSociety

People on MR = exact reflection of tuner society:
95% of people, driving wasted cars, doing nothing for the tuner scene criticize, bash and project hatred onto the scene from the home, in front of their PCs.

My suggestion for all of you is to get off your arse, do something for the scene and then you tell me how it feels to watch some low-lives geeks bash on your accomplishments.

ps: Getting rep points on a chat forum is NOT an accomplishment!

We don't like it. That's all. That doesn't make us "low-lives geeks" or whatever. Taste, ever heard of that, and how it's a personnal thing? :dunno:

Accomplishments? It's a fucking car... Not a life-saving medecine or world-changing technology.

We don't like it. That's all. That doesn't make us "low-lives geeks" or whatever. Taste, ever heard of that, and how it's a personnal thing? :dunno:

Accomplishments? It's a fucking car... Not a life-saving medecine or world-changing technology.

defensive much? I see the shoe fits perfectly on you doesn't it, Cinderella lol

et voila dans ta face civicbois

I'm not feeling the front grill, other than that, it looks like a show car.
(i'm not a fan of show cars lol)

damn i hate color match painted lip of the wheel. fugly fuck.

i like the different wheels on each side tho, i always thought of doing it.

Back