Sapin évalué à 11 millions de dollars.

image.php

Moi c'est plus ce bout qui m'a choqué:

En mai, l'hôtel avait installé un distributeur d'or, une machine qui permet d'acheter sur le mode automatique des lingots d'or, une première mondiale selon la compagnie allemande Ex Oriente Lux AG, qui est derrière cette nouveauté.

Don't be some fag hypocrite, i'm sure you would do the same if you had money.

They spend a lot, sure, but at least it will boost the economy a bit.
It's because of cheap asses like you that we had recession *td*

I'm sure he would spend it on something else...
It's just stupid to spend all that money for a fuckin christmas tree. There are a lot of ways to help the economy without spending 11 millions on a fuckin tree. There are millions of people who can barely feed their families and i'm sure these people would spend the money much more wisely then idiots like you.

Reactions: EdT
I'm sure he would spend it on something else...
It's just stupid to spend all that money for a fuckin christmas tree. There are a lot of ways to help the economy without spending 11 millions on a fuckin tree. There are millions of people who can barely feed their families and i'm sure these people would spend the money much more wisely then idiots like you.

You're mad ? It's their fucking money, let them do what they want with it and stop fucking complaining, i guess it's better to buy a tree then pay my fucking taxes for Mr.Jean Charest.

Haters_Gonna_Hate_08.jpg

Back