xbox 4go bon deal??

Picked one up as well, but after installing the Forza 3 setup/bonus disk, only have about 1gig of free space, guess I am going to get a USB drive soon.

For anyone that's interested, I bought Halo Reach for $19.99 yesterday, Zellers had the French version on special, but not the English. Nice lady at Zellers in Dorval shopping center gave me the English copy for $20 anyways!

moi mon lecteur dvd/jeux de mon xbox a officiellement chier hier ( ne lis plus les jeux ou les films ) et j'ai une manette qui allait vraiment mal ... réparer ce lecteur là c entre 80$ et 100$ et une manette c 50 $ .. le nouveau xbox à 130 $ AVEC une manette même avec 4 gig c'est donné pour vrai ... clé uSb FTW :bigup:

I was sort of lucky parents had a HMV gift card that was going to expire and didn't need, so got the kinnect there -60$ the gift card + 300$ for the 250gig xbox at futureshop with the 2 games forza 3 and the other game I don't care about lol, so ended up costing the same, plus I got 2 extra games :D

a noter que je nai pas eu de carte de xbox live 1 mois gratuit a lachat du packge 4go

?????

pas trouver de code non plus j'ai prit le 2 days trial de blackops

avoir sur j,aurais prit le 1 an tout suite en partant batard

My mom went to Sears in St-Jean for a 50" TV, was the last one. Decided to go see if the xbox was still available. Nowhere in that mall. Then we stopped at Walmart St-Bruno out of curiosity. Sold out in the first hour of boxing day

Back