Boxing Days: What are you going for ?

altivec

Legacy Member
So for those who might go out on BoxingDay.... you have anything in mind ?

For me and my wife:
- New vaccum
- Some stuff for the kitchen
- Fallout New Vegas (PS3)
- NeedForSpeed Hot Pursuit (PS3)
- Network Laser Printer
- Getting 30$ back for the Blu-Ray i bought my wife
- Getting 10$ back for the socket set i bought last week + 3 free pliers

xbox

after that going back home and bed for couple hours. since i didn't sleep since yesterday

What a crazy society; Christmas is about shopping$$$, Boxing Day is about shopping$$$ !

xbox360 at 125$
shop for a xbox game to play.....

return a fishing glove
return magic bullet
return sony vaio for another color, black instead of blue

Bon bien finalement on à acheté:
- Aspirateur
- NeedForSpeed HotPursuit
- 4 film en Blu-Ray
- Livre de cuisine

Ce qu'on voulais pour la cuisine arrive que la semaine prochaine :(

Did online shopping.

Got some cheap shoes & boots online from Aldo.

I was gonna order Turtle Beach X11 for Black Ops yesterday, but the "online line-up" was taking too long, so I closed the window. Tried again today, but it's sold out. Shows how much I enjoy waiting in line or in traffic.

Ordered 3 Eye-Fi X2 8gb for $7.99 (I think it's a price error), and one Eye-Fi Pro X2 for
$79,99 from Henry's.

a few other things online, but I can't remember what.

Almost went for the xbox, but decided to stay in today. Was thinking abotu buying the xbox at walmart then going to omer deserres and finish it off at ebgames.

Total spendings for December: a little over 1100$

-new winter tires (need to sell the ones from my MX6, the oem rims don't fit);
-tripod for my flash;
-bottles of jagermeister, vodka, sour puss, and tia maria (the latter is my traditional xmas drink ever since I was 12);
-bigger drawer for my room; and
-pay bills lol

42" samsung plasma for the bedroom, coulda bought it online on friday, but it was late and the waiting online was taking forever (online checkout line for FS lol) so i went to bed, insta sell out :(. Then today i passed infront of a bestbuy and the lineups where HUGE, forget it, went to grab some lunch and noticed a dumolin that didnt have a lineup, went in and there was one 42" plasma samsung left onsale, as i stepped in the door a guy picked it up and bought it :\.... anyways no biggie.

Anyway le boxing day c'est rendu une boxing week pour la majorité des magasins donc pas de stress a aller se battre aujourdhui!

so i lied to myself my gf text me and asked if i can go to Joshua Perets because she was working and would miss the deal 2 fawking hours after i got there it was 1:30 i passed at the cash it was 3:33 at promenades st bruno FML

xbox360 at 125$
shop for a xbox game to play.....

wow... that's seems cheap, how much are they usually?

Personally, I only go to Mexx on boxing day every year when I have the chance, since they're always %50 off after xmas.

Got 2 nice suits with some shirts and a some other accessories for really cheap, and I like the Mexx suits, so it's perfect for me.

Back