Boxing Days: What are you going for ?

39.99$ for 1.5tb wd hdd x5 mikecomputershop.com free ship no pst
24gb ddr3 of ram 260$ memoryexpress.com free ship no pst
100dvd 9.99$ pc cyber
64gb ssd 80$ memory express.. free ship no pst

boxing day in the comfort of my own room.

SSD's go in desktops? my hd is a 1tb and it takes for ever to load shit i have an i5 with 4 gigs of crucial ram i need something quicker i think thats what an SSD is right?

SSD's go in desktops? my hd is a 1tb and it takes for ever to load shit i have an i5 with 4 gigs of crucial ram i need something quicker i think thats what an SSD is right?

in short, yes. You want to have the OS in an SSD drive for sure, problem is my OS has bloated to over 300 gigs (has to, work stuff) so i'd need to get like 4-5 ssd's, which would mean a ton of $$ :\.

in short, yes. You want to have the OS in an SSD drive for sure, problem is my OS has bloated to over 300 gigs (has to, work stuff) so i'd need to get like 4-5 ssd's, which would mean a ton of $$ :\.

its not ur OS thats bloated, its all the crap you keep on it, save it all to an ext drive and then ghost it on the SSD

Je m'envais chez Sports Experts tantot m'acheter une paire de gants de ski et après c'est direct à Bromont skier!

51058-lg-wm2050cw3.jpg

LG WM2050CW with matching dryer in Red, 950$ @ FS.

I got in a futureshop at 3 pm... crazy I managed to find a parking spot. Once inside I saw many TV boxes but no real deal and nobody to help you. Screw that... went outside. All cars completely stalled. Went for a walk to Centre Hi-Fi. They had a system, you had to wait for a salesman to be free to enter the store! I was inside for like 15 minutes and got out with a 42'' Panasonic 120 hz for 650$. My only problem left was to go get my car but I managed to get out of the parking in less than 10 minutes with some crazy stunt driving.

Also that day: I bought FINALLY a new MASTRESS. And a mastress for an old futon.

I think it's the first year in a decade I shopped on the boxing day, I guess I just wanted to be part of the fuss.

I got in a futureshop at 3 pm... crazy I managed to find a parking spot. Once inside I saw many TV boxes but no real deal and nobody to help you. Screw that... went outside. All cars completely stalled. Went for a walk to Centre Hi-Fi. They had a system, you had to wait for a salesman to be free to enter the store! I was inside for like 15 minutes and got out with a 42'' Panasonic 120 hz for 650$. My only problem left was to go get my car but I managed to get out of the parking in less than 10 minutes with some crazy stunt driving.

Also that day: I bought FINALLY a new MASTRESS. And a mastress for an old futon.

I think it's the first year in a decade I shopped on the boxing day, I guess I just wanted to be part of the fuss.

X2 le systeme de centre hi-fi... Y'avais un grand blond, genre ontarien débile qui sait pas boire qui faisait le doorman... Il laissait entrer le monde au compte goute...

Eile le grand y'a du monde dans file qui savent exactement ce qu'ils veulent et on pas besoin de niaiser avec un vendeur....

Sans compté qui avait des caves qui allait la pour magasiner... Criss sa fait 2 jours toute est fermé t'aurais pas pu magasiner sur internet....

^^ En dehors de mon budget :p

Il y avait les WM2140CW en spécial aussi, mais c'est un peu plus neuf que le WM2050CW, donc j'ai opté pour le choix sur :D

^^ En dehors de mon budget :p

Il y avait les WM2140CW en spécial aussi, mais c'est un peu plus neuf que le WM2050CW, donc j'ai opté pour le choix sur :D

Ouais j'avoue que je me suis laissé un peu emporté et que ton modèle aurait bien fait l'affaire. Mais bon, ma salle de lavage va flasher un peu.

Non chui trop pauvre.... J'ai acheté la S2 c'est la série en dessous de la G.

Jme suis acheté une G et dès que j'ai insérer un blu-ray j'ai aussi été déçu par l'image granuleuse, j'sais pas si y'a des réglage ou comme toi c'est le break-in!?

Aussi jpense que le transformateur est défectueux pcq la Tv fais un scillement d'enfer?

Back