YMCA Cartieville ?

I used to go there but there were tons of kids; I was a transfered member from the old St. Laurent YMCA when they made the new one and I canceled my membership once I saw the new place. It's very nice, but there were wayy too many people.

I used to go there but there were tons of kids; I was a transfered member from the old St. Laurent YMCA when they made the new one and I canceled my membership once I saw the new place. It's very nice, but there were wayy too many people.

you mean kids like 5-8 old at the swimming pool or teenagers at the gym ?

or its just crowded with people ^^ ?

you mean kids like 5-8 old at the swimming pool or teenagers at the gym ?

At the gym itself there were tons of 11-12 year olds all over the weights and machines. Teenagers don't bother me, I'm 19 myself, I just found it annoying when I'd be there, focussed on my own workout, and there were groups of kids just messing around in the way. I thought there was an age limit for the gym but apparently the 3 or 4 times I went it was not enforced. This was right after the opening, however, so maybe things have changed. Not knocking the place, it's super nice, I just couldn't focus there.

I'm at Powerflex just down the street now and I prefer it simply because it's quieter and is not a free for all.

i was at the old one at decarie months before it was closed, yeah there were kids from time to time and it was quit disturbing yeah ...

agree with you, a quiet gym nearby is the best choice ;)

YMCA downtown ( on Stanley )

but will be cancelling membership soon , too much fat people and too many south american people screaming in their own language to each other like animals across the whole gym.

I go here. And I also agree that there are a lot of kids crowding the gyms.
Kids being around 13-16, but they always come in groups and just talk while sitting on all the benches, machines, etc.
Fucking annoying.

When I went to visit, it was 55 or 57$ a month...overpriced if you are just gonna use the gym I guess...
Powerflex is 500meters south and it's 149$ for 6 months...

Back