a lil "fuckfriend'' relationship question* UPDATE:umm not yet!!*

and shes a kind of rebound to me too

im not backing away so far, since were like best friends ever ever
so far im controlling my feelings, we had both difficult previous breakup, so we had both difficulties about trusting eachothers in a "classic" relationship

but i trust her as much as my best friend on the "friend side"
ive putted like 300$ on my visa for her, and got refunded cash next morning...
so for this, no problem

guys, anyone had been in a situation like this before?

its not a situation , just keep doing whatever it is that ur doing . theres no reason to change anythiong or make it official . what ever would happen will happen so just go with the flow and let things be

Bon bon bon, epargnez moi vos arguments de Bachelier en Psychologie à l'UQAM, juste fourre la pis attache toi pas trop, une fille qui cheat parce qu'elle est en criss contre son chum sa pardonne pas.

Profite du cul, pis dès qu'elle devient compliquée, décalisse.

well looks like its time for some updates!!

so since last post, with time i learned to cope with the fact she was back with her ex, ive met other girls but ever since i was still having that little feeling inside me, so i just said to her that i would keep my distances even more

then she said she always loved me, but she cant decide beetween him or me
anyway i got over it....

fucked her a couple time this week, still fucking awesome.

dude wtf is that girl 10yrs old in the head? i guess we stopped that kind of bullshit after 4ieme annee du primaire lol

I'd say the girl = Fail ... but she's been playing your ass since the first day she met you. In that case you fail sir, if you just kept her title as a FF insteal of the potential GF then she would of failed ...

Here's how it goes...

Example:

She gets=

Dinner = 50$
Movies = 20$
Extras = 50$
Dated other guys ... etc...

You Get

BJ / Sex = FREE

* You we're better off spending 150$ on a GFE.

If you fucked her once a week ... in the past 6 months = 120 * 6 = 2880

That's the lowest we're talking about... not considering the expense when she moved in...

teen racing?

i created this thread for some advices

its what about a forum is, no?

that kind of stuff doesnt happen to you guys?

i guess your all married and never did that stuff before!!??

teen racing?

Well there's a slut in the office who keeps flirting with me since the past 8 months or so, but i can't let her tickle my pickle just like that since i already have a gf...

teen racing?

The way you put it you are not on top and this girl gets all the benefits while you just wait it out and see how it goes. It's not something I would be proud of and even less post it somewhere asking for advice. Girls like that deserve nothing more than to be cheated on and used as a penis hole if and only if you can't get it elsewhere (meaning you are even too broke to pay for it).

Back