Alignment shops

Porsche Prestige charges 300$ plus tax for an alignment bro.

Not really worth 3x getting raped by Garbis.

whats all the hate for? i was happy with them they're ok, u pay for what u get.. u think a chop shop on st michel is better? fine lol

chop shop? Don't talk when you have no idea what you're talking about. Alignement Bouchard has been in business for 40 years. They make sure your car is straight before giving it back to you and you can't beat 60$.

chop shop? Don't talk when you have no idea what you're talking about. Alignement Bouchard has been in business for 40 years. They make sure your car is straight before giving it back to you and you can't beat 60$.

Well I certainly hope they make sure your car is "straight" since thats what their job consists of, its not really reassuring !:p

So I got my car aligned at Pneus Rallye last week.

Result: car is still misaligned with caster out of spec on the left side. They said they couldn't bring it to OEM specs because caster is not really adjustable on my car, and that the pothole I hit resulted in my caster being permanently out of spec forever. I'm no mechanic but that sounds a little odd...going to go see someone else to get a second opinion since my tie rods are brand new and nothing is wrong with my suspension components.

My caster was in spec before alignment, now it's out of spec...wtf...

Now my car drifts right and left on the highway when I grip my steering wheel tightly...nice....

Going to try that alignement Lavoie shop in Laval.

Not impressed with Pneus Rallye. Oh and I told them to use my trickle charger so that my battery wouldn't die...when I came back my battery was completely dead. Nice.

Cheap price, but...

Last edited:
pneus rallye dorval wasn't that bad...

but garbis is hands down the best experience I've ever had. they've done amazing work on all my cars. custom race specs and everything too.

can't complain about the price for shit done right... and free coffee/apples/bananas(and muffins from Timmys one time).

Il y a Kal à l'ile-bizard qui fait des alignements avec une table flush pour les autos basses. Sauf que quand je suis allé l'auto est ressortie avec un volant croche. P-e bien alignée mais le steering n'a pas été re-centré.

is his name Fred.. on MR? would you go back to him? how much did he charge?

Nah I mean they're cool people over there and they usually do a good job on everything else. But I don't know who Fred is...

Back