Alignment shops

dc2kid

hey guys is there any good alignment shops in the west island area or should i just go to fcp? and is there any differences between fcp and everywhere else? and how much is the cost?

go to Alignement Garbis.. truly the best one you can go to

"45, rue Gélinas,
Chomedey, Laval, QC"

Not really. They are over priced and always 'trick' you to pay more at the end. Happened to 2 of my friends.

There's one on St-Michel called Alignement Bouchard. 60$ tax included for 4 wheel alignment. My car went out straighter than ever.

Not really. They are over priced and always 'trick' you to pay more at the end. Happened to 2 of my friends.

There's one on St-Michel called Alignement Bouchard. 60$ tax included for 4 wheel alignment. My car went out straighter than ever.

x2

They used to be the best.

Not the case anymore. Go somewhere else.

go to Alignement Garbis.. truly the best one you can go to

"45, rue Gélinas,
Chomedey, Laval, QC"

Except if your car is red. Then it's $50 extra.
If your car is lowered, it's an extra $100.
If your car has more than 250HP, it's an extra $130.

whats all the hate for? i was happy with them they're ok, u pay for what u get.. u think a chop shop on st michel is better? fine lol

garbis is terrible
FCP iz good but far
I never had any issue with rallye Tire in dorval either
Or even Pneus Uniq on hymus

Garbis Alignment does the best job I've ever gotten, hands down. However, it just sucks that, once the job is done and it's time to pay, the prices come out of nowhere.

As for Rallye Tire, refer to the following post:

Rallye Tire in Dorval??????

Those idiots tried doing an alignment on my car. When they gave me the spec sheet that showed the car was still completely misaligned, they told me it's because they needed a pipe wrench to align it any further. When I asked them why they don't have a pipe wrench, they told me that pipe wrenches are expensive and that they shouldn't be expected to have one for the one car (mine) out of the millions that would require one. Seriously??!!!!

I wouldn't even let them get near my car, let alone work on it again. Good luck with the bent mags, Jacques...

But if I may say anything about Rallye Tire, it's that the guys at the counter are sympathetic, at least. They understood how they completely fucked up my alignment and couldn't fix it and offered to re-do it at no charge or whatever. The only thing is, IMO, they aren't the brightest at doing what they do so it's not worth starting a job there in the first place.

Take the know-how from Garbis and couple it with the courteous service at Rallye Tire and BAM! lol

Meilleur shop ever

à Laval... Lavoie Alignement sur Curé-Labelle... Petit garage familiale, le gars charge pas chère (moins que la moitié de Garbis) et fait ce que tu veux avec n'importe quel char... PLUS le gars aligne les autos sur dans un pit, alors tu peux aller la-bas avec une voiture à 1po du sol sans aucun problème.

http://www.pagesjaunes.ca/bus/Quebec/Laval/Lavoie-Alignement/2368672.html

J'ai amené une s13, une r32, une rx7 pis une echo la-bas pis rien à dire, le gars est vraiment hot.

le gars est hot? genre le trouves tu sexy? ca doit etre du JDM linguistics ! je my connais pas malheuresement

T'es vraiment trop cool... Got pics? J'aimerais bien te sucer devant mon mécano... (Si t'as une grosse veine)

I'm getting my car alligned at Pneus Rallye in Dorval right now and so far they have been extremely professional.

I understand one person had a bad experience but it's not like Garbis where pretty much everyone hates the guy, including me.

Il y a un lift d'alignement chez VAG Motorsport à Laval et on peut aussi faire le corner balancing:bigup:

Il y a Kal à l'ile-bizard qui fait des alignements avec une table flush pour les autos basses. Sauf que quand je suis allé l'auto est ressortie avec un volant croche. P-e bien alignée mais le steering n'a pas été re-centré.

Back