2012 apocalypse finally disproved.

portugz

my credit card expires in 2014,
and my fido contract expires in 2013.

either that, or they're planning on fucking me even after i'm dead.

What ever happens you cant do anything if its by any way true. Live your life, let it happen. Deal with it when it comes.

it's a conspiracy
Illuminance will post a youtube clip about this telling how we will actually die of a painfull death
Sandro bit will counter post another youtube clip about this telling us that Obama is behind that since 9/11
adnbiker will counter counter post another youtube clip tellis us all about Allah and why he is the only god and 2012 will never happen because Mohamed said so 1200 years ago
Edt will counter counter counter post another youtube clip telling us how the chinese will save the human race but the clip will be an extract from the movie 2012

Nous somme déjà entrain de vivre les changements depuis quelque année enlève la tête de ton cul un peu.

it's a conspiracy
Illuminance will post a youtube clip about this telling how we will actually die of a painfull death
Sandro bit will counter post another youtube clip about this telling us that Obama is behind that since 9/11
adnbiker will counter counter post another youtube clip tellis us all about Allah and why he is the only god and 2012 will never happen because Mohamed said so 1200 years ago
Edt will counter counter counter post another youtube clip telling us how the chinese will save the human race but the clip will be an extract from the movie 2012

hahahahahaha it won't let me give you any more rep bro

dude i suggest u save up because everyone in hell drives a honda..

EDIT: not like im saying ur going to hell im just saying

it's a conspiracy

this

Back