Road Test: 2011 M56 and BMW 550I comparison

Yeah, it's less fun to drive, has less power, has slightly better fuel economy and costs over 10,000-20,000$ more depending on overpriced options. Sweet quality, bro!

I am not a speed junkie, I was doing 200-220km/h driving from Germany to Poland in my GTI and it was more than enough, I am sure the BMW goes that fast:) ... but I do care about the interior :) That's something that matters a lot to me and when it comes to the interior and exterior design and quality, you just can't beat the Germans.

That's true, the C class really has great interior quality. Oh no...wait a minute....

At the auto show, I'm going to go through every german car on the floor and review the interiors and then compare them to their competitors.

At the auto show, I'm going to go through every german car on the floor and review the interiors and then compare them to their competitors.

I do that every year, that's why it takes me 6-8 hours to do the car show

That's true, the C class really has great interior quality. Oh no...wait a minute....

To forget to post it on MR afterward. I want to see the euro fanboys reactions!

And then you'll agree with what I told you. The BMW interior will feel a lot better than Infiniti's. I cant put my had in fire for it. The C-Class sucks, but from what I heard, I haven't sat in it yet, the new E-Class should be on track. And as far as Audi goes, I don't have to tell you anything.

les euro fan boy ...sont euro fan boy .. l’intérieur serais en 2x4 et il continuerais d'avoir des oeilleres

ill take the M56 it looks badass and personally i dont really care about it being german or not, put some tape on the badge and a lot of people become unbiased. Also dont compare it to the M5 they are two completely different cars.

As much as I am an euro fanboy and I will always defend BMW in particular to bloody miserable death, I loved sitting in the Infinitis more than BMW's at the Autoshow. Just feels SOO right and sooooo welcoming, every button... New bmws are cold...

Back