Canadian police Kick man in the face as he lays down, follows orders!

Sa sert à rien ces videos la .

Les policiers s'en sacre bin raide asteur qu'ont les films ou pas durant leur défoulement ou plutot débilité. Ils savent que la plupart du monde va se mettre derriere eux et dire que lui à terre etait un criminel alors il le méritait . Moi ce que je vois, c'est un criminel sacré un coup de pied dans face de p-t un autre criminel . Et une criminele(policiere) tenir le bras du gars de facon que si il bouge trop sa casse . Le gars toute facon avait pas l'air de vouloir trop trop bouger.

Comme ils l'ont dit dans fast and furious 4, c'est quoi la difference entre un policier et un criminel ? Le mauvais jugement une fois...

pour passé plusieur semaine par année au states je peux vous dire que la police labas se caliss pas mal de toute ! quand ils se presente dans un bar / club / resto whatever ou pour sortir du monde ta interet a sortir en 6 ieme vitesse.

thank god this isnt me , i would lawyer up all sorts for this (legal)

if not, get my gun go to his house and kill him in front of his family (illegal, but dont care)

kicking someone in the face while he's down is assault with a deadly weapon in Canada

It depends on the context.

The video doesn't show us everything and we don't know what's going on.

If that suspect had an arrest warrant and it's coded 'armed and dangerous' the police officer's action is justified according to his risk assessment (or if he can justify it later). In that kind of scenario the thread has to be neutralized right away by putting him in a prone position but if a subject is resistant they can use force

Also often we see videos of police pounding a guy that's already on the ground, well yes it looks like excessive force but what if the suspect is not following orders, what if he's holding a weapon and won't show his hands?

It's very easy to scream foul play when the video's shot and shows us only one side of the story.

saw on the news that someone called in gun shots near a golf course...turns out his job was to scare off geese and shit at the course and he was fully licensed. That shit was ridiculous.

It depends on the context.

The video doesn't show us everything and we don't know what's going on.

If that suspect had an arrest warrant and it's coded 'armed and dangerous' the police officer's action is justified according to his risk assessment (or if he can justify it later). In that kind of scenario the thread has to be neutralized right away by putting him in a prone position but if a subject is resistant they can use force

Also often we see videos of police pounding a guy that's already on the ground, well yes it looks like excessive force but what if the suspect is not following orders, what if he's holding a weapon and won't show his hands?

It's very easy to scream foul play when the video's shot and shows us only one side of the story.

Following orders? You sound like someone who's actually for this police brutality shit... There was zero risk assessment, just like 99.9% of police encounters. They whip out their guns and if you don't comply you either get beaten like a defenseless dog or murdered... ALL IN THE NAME OF THE ALL MIGHTY FUCKING JUSTICE SYSTEM!!

This cop should be publicly executed.

From what I heard in the video he was in possession of a firearm, Went to a golf course and threatened someone, started firing warning shots? Either way, This course of action the police took was as always ridiculously overpowering Who is it that gives these fucking blue suited clowns the right to act as god and murder you if you don't comply?

Change is going to come, very soon. We won't have this "Policy" to comply to anymore, Only peace officers upholding what they're supposed to - Peace

Following orders? You sound like someone who's actually for this police brutality shit... There was zero risk assessment, just like 99.9% of police encounters. They whip out their guns and if you don't comply you either get beaten like a defenseless dog or murdered... ALL IN THE NAME OF THE ALL MIGHTY FUCKING JUSTICE SYSTEM!!

This cop should be publicly executed.

From what I heard in the video he was in possession of a firearm, Went to a golf course and threatened someone, started firing warning shots? Either way, This course of action the police took was as always ridiculously overpowering Who is it that gives these fucking blue suited clowns the right to act as god and murder you if you don't comply?

Change is going to come, very soon. We won't have this "Policy" to comply to anymore, Only peace officers upholding what they're supposed to - Peace

Executed? are you for real man?

Some people really annoy me on this board with all this extremist bullshit.
"me bro, if that was me, i would go to my house, get my gun and kill him in front of his family".

Was the cop wrong? fuck yeah. do i think he should be punished? fuck yeah. but publicly executed? come on man, get real.

Executed? are you for real man?

Some people really annoy me on this board with all this extremist bullshit.
"me bro, if that was me, i would go to my house, get my gun and kill him in front of his family".

Was the cop wrong? fuck yeah. do i think he should be punished? fuck yeah. but publicly executed? come on man, get real.

Fuck it dude, make him be the message saying that this tyrannic society is long overdue for extremist change. Even if it means the death of millions, we need change.

Look at Iran, Neda was an innocent woman in a protest and was shot for no reason, she was never a threat to anyone, she just like everyone else tried to get word across by freedom of speech, because of her death there was a mass revolution. Do we really need see some innocent woman die for a mass revolution?

We live in the most corrupt society in the world and we know it, yet people are still constantly bitching and complaining all day long, My job sucks, My wife is boring, My kids hate me, boo fucking hoo. How about we actually start spreading word about whats really going on and try to make real change by getting together as groups and informing one another, It's gotta start somewhere...

Back