I'm looking for a game

neutron::fast

I'm trying to remember a PC game from the mid to late 1990s, I think it might have come in a big game package (it might have been called something2000 for windows 95 really old school and it came with a spaceship racing game and DOOM), it was like a sort of street fighter/mortal combat style 2D game with those health bars in each corners and 2 people fighting. I remember one character was like a man-rat and one of the locations was like a dark alley at night with smoke coming out of manholes. It had weird music and it had a very dark broody(not that broody) feel. lol, please can you guys help me out it's 1 of those memories that's killing me!

I remember buying FX Fighter back in the 90's ... I think I know which one your talking about though.... just can't remember the name.

The only PC fighting game I can think of from that period with "something 2000" was One Must Fall 2097. Most probably not it though. No man-rats or smokey manhole covers.

Oh shit i completely forgot about FX Fighter.

89139_large.jpeg

fxfighte_screen004.jpg

fx_fighter03.jpg

The only PC fighting game I can think of from that period with "something 2000" was One Must Fall 2097. Most probably not it though. No man-rats or smokey manhole covers.

I used to love this game! Thats what I was thinking of... couldnt remember the name!

There was also Rise of the Robots.

I'm looking for a racing game that I got free with a gaming computer about 9 years ago... had some really funky cars, long tracks in space and other weird environments, pretty cheap game.

I'm looking for a racing game that I got free with a gaming computer about 9 years ago... had some really funky cars, long tracks in space and other weird environments, pretty cheap game.

Megarace? It was my first CD-ROM game, I remember it saying during the install that my drive was great for games and graphics (2X at the time!)

Back