Even the Troops are waking up !

When 70% of people realize that 9/11 was an inside job and start talking about it, there will be no stopping the take over.

Last polls showed around 40% of people were questioning the government official accounts.

they want us to go to war but they stay in their office

dont go to war and dont obey to these cocksuckers.

you really want to get kill for someone who give you order ?

That dude is gonna get killed if not already day for speaking his mind against the government.

Props for him,
but in reality, people having been saying speeches like this for decades (literally) and have made the public aware of all of this...corruption. but the fact is, and always will be that by the time you've change the website....or channel, you'll go back to your every day life and nothing will change....

Thanks for sharing this video...

When 70% of people realize that 9/11 was an inside job and start talking about it, there will be no stopping the take over.

Last polls showed around 40% of people were questioning the government official accounts.

Exactly what I think...

So true !
Funny you posted this vid, I saw it last night and it was fresh in my mind !

Props for him,
but in reality, people having been saying speeches like this for decades (literally) and have made the public aware of all of this...corruption. but the fact is, and always will be that by the time you've change the website....or channel, you'll go back to your every day life and nothing will change....

I somehow hope that the internet phenomenon may have some actual power to change things since the world is now connected together, even more since most of the world now speaks/write the same language.

Speeches like this are viewed troughout the whole world now, compared to one country or one city/village in the past.

That's kinda what professional soldiers do. Theyre supposed to obey orders.

^^ x2. and soldiers don't enrole in the army to go to afghanistan and kill terrorists. They join the army to join the army. The war in the middle east is but a small part of a soldier's career. Of course i'm talking about canadian soldiers because americans are all dumbasses to begin with.

Back