Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1998 Nissan 240SX

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • 2009 Dodge Charger Police

Votes: 24 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0111results.jpg

And the winners are.....et maintenant pour annoncer les gagnants.

1. 1996 Cadillac Fleetwood from Luxurious Worldwide

This vehicle is definitely deserving of the prize and it should come as no surprise to anyone that it won. The amount of time and money put into customizing this vehicle is simply stunning.

Ce véhicule mérite certainement le prix avec le montant de temps et d'argent mis la dedans.

2. 1982 Volkswagen Rabbit.

The Rabbit has truly become a timeless classic and this one was modded in a very unique way with the shaved engine bay.

Vraiment un classique indémodable et celui-ci a été modded d'une manière très unique avec le compartiment moteur rasé.

3. 1976 Austin Mini Type R

Another classic vehicle modded in a unique way that related to a lot of tuner enthusiasts for sure. Powered by the legendary motor from an Acura Integra Type R, this Mini turned heads all week long.

Propulsé par le moteur légendaire d'une Acura Integra Type R, cette Mini a fait tourner les têtes pendant toute la semaine.

4. 2001 Honda S2000

The race prepped roadster impressed with it's attention to performance and was likely the quickest vehicle at the show.

La véhicule de course a impressionné par son attention à la performance et a probablement été la plus rapide du véhicule lors du salon.

5. 2009 Dodge Charger Police

We put this in as sort of a "none of the above" option for people who didn't like any of the vehicles present in the room.

Un option qui était une genre de choix pour "aucun véhicle préféré" au salon.
Pas la VW Rabbit en tk lol

I've compiled the results from the voting terminals at the show and they are as follows. Looks like the Audi A8 with the R8 front end, the RX-7 and the Dodge Ram were quite popular with the public.

1982 VW Rabbit Count 377
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Count 173
1999 Audi A8 Count 173
1992 Mazda RX-7 Count 135
2007 Dodge Ram Count 134
1976 Austin Mini Type R Count 123
1991 Nissan Skyline Count 109
2001 Honda S2000 Count 81
2005 Ford Mustang Count 79
1992 Acura NSX Count 75
1993 Mazda RX-7 Count 74
2007 Saturn Sky Count 73
1989 Nissan 240SX Count 69
2011 Chevy Camaro Count 68
2008 Honda Civic Count 66
2006 Volkswagen GTI Count 62
1993 Ford Mustang Count 57
1988 Honda CRX Count 55
1993 Dodge Colt Count 55
1993 Suzuki Carry Count 45
2005 Chrysler 300C Count 45
1987 GMC S-15 Count 42
1996 Honda Civic Count 37
2004 Nissan 350Z Count 36
2009 Dodge Charger Police Count 36
1999 Acura Integra Type R Count 31
1989 Nissan 180SX Count 29
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege Count 27
1998 Acura Integra Count 26
2003 Nissan 350Z Count 24
2001 Audi TT Count 21
2002 Ford Focus Count 20
2007 Pontiac Solstice Count 17
1998 Nissan 240SX Count 10
2006 Porsche Cayenne Count 10
2010 Custom Chopper Count 10
1999 Harley-Davidson Count 9
1993 Toyota Mark II Count 8
2004 Hyundai Tiburon Count 7
2004 Dodge Neon Count 5

interesting how public perception worked out compared to our's on the site!

For the record, what did it cost the participants to expose cars at the show???

interesting how public perception worked out compared to our's on the site!

For the record, what did it cost the participants to expose cars at the show???

Cost the participants? This is the international car show, not some parking lot bbq with a bunch of people who save up a whole year to pay 50 bucks to have their busted up vehicles parked outside in the hopes of getting a $5 dollar trophy at the end of the show. Nobody paid to be in this show, we were all personally invited to have our vehicles on display there and allowed them to use our cars in newspaper advertising all week long every single day in the JDM, Gazette and all the other local papers, along with showcasing our cars in TV commercials on the French and English networks, so that millions of viewers could see our rides.

They sold 220,000 tickets to the show. Out of the 222,000 people that loved to see our cars up close and take photos and videos, not including the 1000 or so professional cameramen with the media that were allowed into the show on top of all those paid tickets.

So as for the question of "how much did we pay to get our cars in the show?" The answer is $0.00 , they actually hooked us all up in the form of almost a quarter million people who were showcased and given the chance to take photos next to our rides and put videos all over YouTube, Facebook and hundreds of other sites, talk to all their friends about how awesome it was for a long time to come and we got some amazing shots of our cars that were used on TV and Newspapers for like 10 days.

Pretty much the whole city that watches TV or reads newspapers or was one of the 220,000 people that bought a ticket to the show, now knows what our cars look like, and will be giving us all hi fives and making noise when we drive down the city streets this spring and summer because they all remember seeing our rides on display at the Largest car show and most respected and known car show that has been making Montreal one of their official locations for the past many years.

Anyone who would pay to be in a show is a sucker. I have had two of my cars in shows all over the country for many years and I never paid anything to put them there. I always was invited and as far as I am concerned when you are invited to something, you should not have to pay your way, but I know and hear from the guys running the shows that so many losers actually pay to put their cars in the shows just to get the cheap trophy at the end. I have plenty of those trophies from many shows over the years in my garage in a box with tools and other assorted things, if anyone wants to buy some of them lemme know, cause they are getting dusty down there.

How do you pass through doorways with that huge ego of yours?

Can you tell me how to be cool like you so I can mod my ''GMC shitbox'' and not pay to enter shows?

You could of just said ''Hey buddy it was free, they selected what they tought were the nicest cars in the region to expose at the car show''.

You may have nice ''car show'' worthy cars but you sound like quite a tool in that reply. Why don't you post pics of you car so I can ''high five you'' on St-Cath this summer! :laugh:

/rant :bigup:

inb4 sandy vagina pics! lol

Last edited:

Can you tell me how to be cool like you so I can mod my ''GMC shitbox'' and not pay to enter shows?

You could of just said ''Hey buddy it was free, they selected what they tought were the nicest cars in the region to expose at the car show''.

You may have nice ''car show'' worthy cars but you sound like quite a tool in that reply. Why don't you post pics of you car so I can ''high five you'' on St-Cath this summer! :laugh:

I would rather post this pic.

bmw.jpg

With a little work and 100 bucks, she can be in the next full throttle show.

oh-u-mad-cause-im-stylin-on-u1.jpg

X2 but we don't know how much d**k sucking went on.....lol

wtf with the attitude dude , sorry for making you lower yourself to have to answer my question ..... (who-ever the hell you are!)

I'm actually sorry now that I voiced opinion earlier about enjoying your truck...perhaps you should consider parking with the plethwhore next year so your egomobile won't be tarnished by all the lower class vehicles ......... eitherway you'll be in good company with Luc and John lol!

-and btw, not to bust your bubble, but your special invitation super show car trailer queen only got a feeble 42 carshow votes and 0 (yes 0) maybe you need to re-adjust your ego a bit there bud!!

Also for the record, even though I have never owned a "show car" (as prefer to use my cars as they were intended) but have been attending shows an meets for over 20 or so years ......
Yeah while I also have a few plastic trophies collecting dust on the wall of the garage, I also have never gone to win any prize....instead use the events to talk about my cars and get together with old and new friends to have fun and pass time sharing my hobby with others ;) , much in the same way I also went about racing in the day when I had something that could.........

Last edited:
wtf with the attitude dude , sorry for making you lower yourself to have to answer my question ..... (who-ever the hell you are!)

I'm actually sorry now that I voiced opinion earlier about enjoying your truck...perhaps you should consider parking with the plethwhore next year so your egomobile won't be tarnished by all the lower class vehicles ......... eitherway you'll be in good company with Luc and John lol!

-and btw, not to bust your bubble, but your special invitation super show car trailer queen only got a feeble 42 carshow votes and 0 (yes 0) maybe you need to re-adjust your ego a bit there bud!!

Also for the record, even though I have never owned a "show car" (as prefer to use my cars as they were intended) but have been attending shows an meets for over 20 or so years ......
Yeah while I also have a few plastic trophies collecting dust on the wall of the garage, I also have never gone to win any prize....instead use the events to talk about my cars and get together with old and new friends to have fun and pass time sharing my hobby with others ;) , much in the same way I also went about racing in the day when I had something that could.........

Ya bro, those were the days, I gotta say, racing back in the day.. Keepin it real! Go go gadget go!
20100801092321164.jpg

And for those that wanted to see a photo of my Rice, here it is, enjoy there is enough to go around for everyone.
ricecivic.jpg

J'ai pensé la même chose pour le Mirage. J'avais genre 9 ans la première fois que j'ai vu ce char là...

Si seulement c'était un Mirage ... c'est juste un Colt, pis c'est un peu dépassé en effet.

Scuse moi, mais regarde le 300c... avec son devant "Faux Rolls Royce"... c'est sans goût, ca fitte même pas avec les courbes du reste du char *td*

C'est affreux ... et dommage parce que je suis certain qui a beaucoup de travail et d'argent, alors que stock ca aurait été mieux !

Le Rabbit ça coche, clean engine bay vraiment. Pour le Caddy, ce n'est pas mon genre, mais wow ! Beaucoup de temps et d'argent investi, j'ai lu leur thread de "step-by-step" pis c'est débile.

Back