Wtf with MWF2 Ps3

Ya i had quite a few of them over the holidays, when I quit the game i had max prestige with everything unlocked.

theres a new hack out ... u can derank ppl, remove all earnings(ex: titles), god mode, fly around as a ac-130, be a care package(if someone picks it up they die) and the list goes on and on and on its crazy i know someone who has the hack its fuckin crazy wat u can do

I saw a guy who had care package as bullet. Was totaly crazy. In the Kill Cam I saw all the 'hack menu' he had..

COD black ops is incredible too, plenty of hackers everywhere, and now its hitting hard on GT5, lame people suck

PC > all

128750794538044624.jpg

PC is were all began. this is because of you k-board players that were now stuck with hackers in console gaming

people suck in games so they have to cheat, nothing new here. I put in MW1 for fun the other day and the lobbies were hacked there too. WTF is wrong with people, wheres the fun in cheating?

whats the point in cheating?? all you get is a good ban is that worth it?

they call it online competetive game for a reason cause its competetive its not easy as in cheating faggots

Back