Article: Age of the LED's - Who has the coolest LED ?

Which one is the coolest for you? Rep me if you like this poll ;)

• Volvo

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Ford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BMW

Votes: 27 15.5%
  • Lexus

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Mercedes-Benz

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Nissan GTR

Votes: 7 4.0%
  • Porsche

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • Audi

Votes: 119 68.4%
  • Chrysler

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Land Rover

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters

Ayashifx55

This is the age of LED's !

This is all the cars from what i know has LED design but the question is, who has the coolest design?

The LED's are used as Day running light for euro cars but since BMW's angel eyes, other companies strives to have a "unique" DRL. After BMW's first appearance with unique DRL , chinese aftermarket started making cheap projectors combo with angel eyes which arent very bright but still offers people to feel like they own a bmw or giving unique look to their cars. Then audi's latest generation , came with a very unique euro LED which inspired everyone to have their own DRL LED. Now we are starting to see tons of cars implementing this DRL design to attract buyers. The Age of LED. Now, even wal-mart or canadian tire and especially ebay, offers lots of LED stripes for you to decorate your car.

But does your car deserve to have LED lights which is some kind of luxury ?
As far as i know, only japanese market is ignoring the euro style DRL.

1. Volvo's In-between LED

2. Ford's Fiesta & Edge's Cheap affordable bumper stripe

3. BMW's well known Angel Eyes even some Ford truck has

4. Lexus' new concept for hybrid - Dash Dash stripe light

5. Benz' LED stripe which came after audi's crazy euro LED

6. A revision of the last GTR with striking LED

7. Porsche's Euro bumper light

8. Audi's Famous euro LED which made all audi's look the same

9. Chrysler's Audi wanna-be / Rolls Royce

10. Land Rover's "lets-mix-all-up"

Last edited:
I have to give to Audi on this one. Even tough the newer BMW Angel Eyes stand out even more, Audi brought something new to the table and everyone followed the trend so they are winning this in my books.

presentement on assiste pas a une mode mais bien une evolution

ten fait pas, yen a une coupe qui ont capoté quand yon commence a faire des headlights en polycarbonate qui suivait le body

avec les led c ultra compact
no heat
ca se place nimporte ou

jimagine que ca va prendre du temps avant que jmhabitue..

BMW cause they don't copy pasta like everybody else lol

Well, BMWs dont really use leds. Except they newer models, where they only replaced the bulbs that light up the circles, its the same concept since the 90s. They have they're signature with it.

Where Audi did something new is with the fact that they are individual LEDs placed in a different and aggressive shape that hasn't been used before.

Hey gee, I wonder why Hyundai isn't on that list tough?! Give them a couple of years, they'll brag about their BRAND NEW LED head lights! Korean fag boys will be all hot!

Well, BMWs dont really use leds. Except they newer models, where they only replaced the bulbs that light up the circles, its the same concept since the 90s. They have they're signature with it.

Where Audi did something new is with the fact that they are individual LEDs placed in a different and aggressive shape that hasn't been used before.

Hey gee, I wonder why Hyundai isn't on that list tough?! Give them a couple of years, they'll brag about their BRAND NEW LED head lights! Korean fag boys will be all hot!

x2

Imagine Hyundai charge 1000$ for them in the options list

Audi started it audi takes it buy then you have audi Vw and porsche who are part of the same group so.. That's excluding Mercedes and BMW and those ricey hyundais

More and more ford pick up trucks are getting after-market angel angels , leds and HID if you have noticed , it blinds everyone.

More and more ford pick up trucks are getting after-market angel angels , leds and HID if you have noticed , it blinds everyone.

One other thing I have noticed; effin dealers install aftermaket HIDs in trucks equipped with halogen lights..... It's ridiculous. Effin rednecks from Terrebonne who try to be better than their neighbors.

Bimmer, Land Rover and Audi are decent, voted for BMW.

What suck about Audi is that they seem to think that the headlights are the only important part of design on the car.

x2

Imagine Hyundai charge 1000$ for them in the options list

jf_11equus_Headlight.jpg

Hyundai equus headlight. It has already begun

They look good when OEM because they are well integrated and they're made to go with the car and don't look out of place.

These days, a lot of people decided it was cool to just slap on LED strips for Canadian Tire and well, we know how it looks...

audi for me!

i like the angel eyes on bmw too

but im a big hater of cheap led strips

like this fail:

DSC_9401.JPG

dsc7952.jpg

at least, do it right (still look kinda rice to me but it follows the car's lines)

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_1174-1.jpg

Back